Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I do, occasionally. But I need a good laugh, I just the Star Wars movie reviews on that channel. :bigsmile:

You should check out their "Best of The Worst" series where they watch terrible low budget movies and then vote to decide which one is so bad that it gets destroyed. They've lifted my spirits a million times.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You should check out their "Best of The Worst" series where they watch terrible low budget movies and then vote to decide which one is so bad that it gets destroyed. They've lifted my spirits a million times.

That's sounds awesome. :giggle: Definitely going to check that series out. :thumbup:

Silence brings reflection

We fear silence.

When there is silence in a conversation, we fill it up with endless chatter so that it won’t get awkward.

When there is silence in our environment, we turn on the television or music to fill the area with noises.

In silence, we are stripped of all distractions and we are met with facing ourselves.

If we are uneasy with our own silence, it is because we don’t feel secure with how we are truly feeling.

Once we are at ease with silence, we find that silence welcomes reflection in ourselves.

And healing comes when we can reflect within our deeper selves.

Graeme1988

You're making an issue out of a non-issue here. If you weren't that a self-righteous bitch when it came to your opinion, you'd realise this. But, apparently, radical feminism is incurable once it get into the brain... Tragic.

Oh, and why is, whenever I ask you a simple question - or for an explanation as to why you think I'm in wrong - you either give a BS joke answer, an inaudible grunt or the silent treatment? But ye don't like when I do tha same to you.

Yet, if make a decision for myself; suddenly, your speaking to me in full sentences. Using proper words n' everything. If only your argument made sense, though... See, when you make your argument against me wanting to doing something, and based it off feelings. Yer actual making it about you, not me. But then, it's never about what I want, is it?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Is impolite to end a phone conversation if yer desperately to relive yourself and use the toilet? Say yer really needing a pee, but you're still busy yapping on the phone to family. D'ye wait until you really can't hold it much longer, then interrupted yer son's mid-head shave and beard trim.

Or, would it huv made more sense to end the phone call earlier and ask to use the toilet, before it was going to occupied for longer than 10 minutes? Instead of just opening the bathroom door, apologising upon entering, and very nearly dropping yer knickers afore I'm even oot the door. :eek:h:
It's be a different story if yer in desperate need of a shite, bang on the door.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
You're making an issue out of a non-issue here. If you weren't that a self-righteous bitch when it came to your opinion, you'd realise this. But, apparently, radical feminism is incurable once it get into the brain... Tragic.

Oh, and why is, whenever I ask you a simple question - or for an explanation as to why you think I'm in wrong - you either give a BS joke answer, an inaudible grunt or the silent treatment? But ye don't like when I do tha same to you.

Yet, if make a decision for myself; suddenly, your speaking to me in full sentences. Using proper words n' everything. If only your argument made sense, though... See, when you make your argument against me wanting to doing something, and based it off feelings. Yer actual making it about you, not me. But then, it's never about what I want, is it?

Graeme.. I'm... I'm so sorry! I had no idea you felt that way about me.. :crying::crying:

Graeme1988

Graeme.. I'm... I'm so sorry! I had no idea you felt that way about me.. :crying::crying:

Joking aside though, my family are so... f**kin' frustrating to live with. And they say I'm difficult and lazy, when I just want things to get done. F**k! At least, I don't make sad, self-pitying, stupid excuses for not doing something. :veryangry:
And this constant bloody concern because of my disability. Watch yersel', carefull. Dinnae fall.
Y'know, it's almost like last year didn't happen at all. :kickingmyself:

I need to ****ing vent right now and literally have nowhere else to do it. I hate my job - it sucks and some people treat you like shit for no reason. This job embarrasses me too. I have to wait 3 months before applying to a new job at the hospital and just got a rejection email for the job I applied for. I don't feel good because my hormones are ****ed up, it's Valentine's Day and I got a rejection email - **** my ****ing life. Every Valentine's Day I have, single or not, has sucked.
Why can't something good just happen to me for once?

There's also this super attractive guy at work who is 1000% out of my league, but I can't stop thinking about him. We had one encounter and ever since then things have been weird because of ME. I'm such a social retard it's not even funny. I went up there where he works and as we passed by eachother, we were straight faced staring at eachother and I looked away and looked back at him and he was still staring, but with no facial expression - I have no idea what that means. I saw him today and we looked at each other and I looked away really fast. I was watching him work like a creeper and he didn't look my way, so I think it's safe to say he isn't interested, but I guess I already knew that because he's way out of my league. The first time we ran into each other was in the utility room in the hospital - he was already in there when I walked in and he scared me a little I said hi to him and excused my self and he was really smiley towards me and then after that, nothing...

Maybe I just look way uglier in broad daylight :/

Last edited:

Graeme1988

wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif
What did I say to get spoken to like that? By my own mother of all people, like. :confused: :idontknow:

A sad, wee attempt at making the most mundane of small-talk; and I get spoke to in the same exact tone, and manner, as the school bullies who'd insult me in the playground. Don't think I'll bother making an effort to be outgoing and personable, anymore, especially with family.

Might as well just become more isolated and withdrawn.

It baffles me how they still can't figure out why I hardly even say a single word to them, let alone express how I'm feeling. Like, seriously? F**kin' hell, man! :eek:h: Yet, if I speak to them in that manner, I'm scorned for it. But it's fine to talk down to me, is it?

Graeme1988

A bit ironic pass judgement on me, isn't it? Ah mean, I'm going to lecture by a wummin who, aside from being a Jesus junkie, sees no issue with criticising me. I know yer my mum, and I love ye. But you'll throw a tantrum at me caling you a c*nt, while you call me a b@$%@*!

Though, yer no wrong, like. Technical that term is accurate. Since ma dad just came and went, didn't he? :giggle: Anyway, the point being:
Judge not, lest ye be judged - or however the saying goes.​

AtTheGates

Banned
watched some stuff about teenagers in gangs on youtube today. makes it a bit easier to empathize with some of the inmates i have to deal with, even when they're being complete a$s holes . I can't imagine what its like to not have a family /be virtually homeless at like age 10 or 11. I imagine it would be easy for older gang members to coerce a lonely young child into joining their gang....its sad because it really does happen more than you might think.

or in some situations the parents themselves are actually part of a gang and their child is just born into it. never given a choice.

also, some of them might have just felt marginalized in general and simply wanted somewhere to fit in..I can relate to that part quite a bit (when I was younger).

I suppose for many of them it could be a combination of: not having much of a family, no role models(or very few), an urge to fit in/be in a family setting, protection, and also peer pressure from other kids their age....I think peer pressure is probably a big part of it because a kid with ALL of those problems I listed could also be pressured to join a youth group or get involved in other kinds of after-school clubs....but it all depends on who their peers are..thats what might dictate what direction they end up going .

anyway, the prison is strictly for males 19-25 but many of them act a lot younger...almost like they never really grew up..

Last edited:

Graeme1988

This time last year, you promised me your attitude would change. So...? :idontknow:

Nope! Yer still the same. Still bossing me about, being a f**kin' nag. And continuing to undermine my confidence.
I can do anything I set my mind to, apparently. But only if you agree to let me, it seems.

Kiwong

I had a good week, but now I am nervous, waiting for things to turn bad. When things turn for the worse I often don't see it coming, and react poorly to it.