Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

i just discovered the beginning of a white stripe sprouting from my scalp.
it's not very wide and kind of hidden (at the moment).
eep. i'm sure it'll look cool one day, but i don't know if i'm ready to embrace my premature greyness just yet. :p

Don't worry, I already beat you to it.

MollyBeGood

Lee Van Cleef, the bad. My favourite character from my favourite movie.

tumblr_lg0j66M97d1qc3qivo1_500.png

awesome thanks :) I like a good western myself. I knew he looked familiar as heck....I must have seen him in the Good, Bad and Ugly with eastwood.

MollyBeGood

I am watching The Human Centipede and it's grossing me out beyond belief. Had to turn it off. Have to say Dieter Laser is the Creepiest mofo ever!!...good casting...sick-sick movie.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I am watching The Human Centipede and it's grossing me out beyond belief. Had to turn it off. Have to say Dieter Laser is the Creepiest mofo ever!!...good casting...sick-sick movie.
I actually thought about getting it from Netflix for the :eek: factor, but all the reviews seem to say that it's more horrifying to think about than to actually watch because of terrible acting and lame writing.

MollyBeGood

I actually think its very scary. The premise of the sick-o natzi german doctor doing experiments on innocent people....believable. The main dude gives me chills. I wouldn't say it's good acting but it's not bad either. It's not for everyone but if you like to be scared and grossed-out LoL go for it!

B

Beatrice

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Disturbed? I have? Hmmm.

Funny, when I'm feeling disturbed myself Disturbed makes me feel the exact opposite - much better, happier, calmer. Because I enjoy their music so much :D

Disturbed FTW!

Phoenixx

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Disturbed? I have? Hmmm.

Funny, when I'm feeling disturbed myself Disturbed makes me feel the exact opposite - much better, happier, calmer. Because I enjoy their music so much :D

Disturbed FTW!
Lol yeah they're awesome. Hard rock and metal music always makes me happier and calmer too. :)

B

Beatrice

I love the name Harpreet.

And for some reason I've always had a thing for the name Celeste even though people always think I'm crazy for it.

I love Chava too. Hebrew for "life".

Last edited:
I love the name Harpreet.

And for some reason I've always had a thing for the name Celeste even though people always think I'm crazy for it.

I love Chava too. Hebrew for "life".

I've always wanted to name something Ferdinand. I have images in my mind of Ferdinand the crested gecko or Ferdinand the ferret. So far, it's a pipe dream.

People are starting to treat me like an actual colleague at work. It's freaking me out. D:
Nah, just kidding. But it is a odd experience.

jtoyota

Wow
What an excellent collection of randomness this is !!
See some of it got removed - but there's still loads to get through

Keep it up - I love random !

B

Beatrice

I hate when you unfold a paper pamphlet or something similar and then can't fold it back up the way it was. You can fold it so it's acceptable again, but the paper folds just don't quite fit right - argh!