Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Paahi

Outstanding.

Quite possibly, with your writing of course, you could explain how.

Wonder sometimes, I do. Why should I not be like this world? Dark, cold, distant, uninhabitable. Great plains of nothingness. Barren. Dread. Combined with barely visible patches of beauty. Might as well be non-existent.

There is beauty in everything, you just have to open your heart to it.

grrr. besides this, my sister's a decent roommate. and she doesn't do this all the time.

BUT. it's enough to piss me off.

i pay half the rent here. i'm unemployed. i buy my own everything. i honestly don't help myself to her food/things. (maybe i should.) and she always has more food in stock than i do.
the sad thing is, i've never confronted her about it. oh well. only one more week of this.

grarrararararrar. :p

hmm if she has so much food, I can imagine some of it accidentally falling into your boxes when you move out::p:

Nanita

Now and then - just at the moment I first awake - I remember that inevitably I will die, as will my family and everyone I know and care about. It only lasts for a second or two, but while it does I feel afraid, vulnerable and sad. Thankfully an emotional curtain comes down on it and the rest of the day is normal.

I recognize that. For me it can be other things that are suddenly clear to me, for a few seconds when I wake up. Feel totally freaked when it happens.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Now and then - just at the moment I first awake - I remember that inevitably I will die, as will my family and everyone I know and care about. It only lasts for a second or two, but while it does I feel afraid, vulnerable and sad. Thankfully an emotional curtain comes down on it and the rest of the day is normal.

I'm thinking about this all the time ::(:

Kiwong

I have moments like that too. Now that I look at the things I have built into my life that I love, the fear becomes greater that I will lose these things, as one day I will. I didn't feel that way when I was lost and felt I had nothing to lose.

dean01

i sent an email to everyone on the dating site im on last night describing sa and telling them i have it. i was really worried at first but it went really well ive had 91 views in two hours and 17 msgs. the 91 views were probably just nosey ppl having a look at the weirdo but f*ck em. its all therapy !! xx

caringsoul

Banned
today was a pleasant day .. i went to a flower market and it was nice to see all those beautiful flower, it was pack with people, i never knew how popular it was. and i got to see a lovely scene of a kid holding flowers in the back seat of a bike. It was so beautiful that people stop that lady and asked if they could take a picture, a bunch of ppl got their camera out and too a snap of it. I went there early in the morning, it feels nice to wake up early.