Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

philly2bits

41uNupcKXoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hoddesdon

i was just eating some Nutella five minutes ago

coincidence?

In the original post BlueDays says that she had run out of Nutella.

About an hour ago I was thinking of something that happened at work once. Someone was talking about stationery, and asked whether I had run out. I replied "no, I'm still here".

Also a coincidence?

coyote

In the original post BlueDays says that she had run out of Nutella.

About an hour ago I was thinking of something that happened at work once. Someone was talking about stationery, and asked whether I had run out. I replied "no, I'm still here".

Also a coincidence?

and i used some stationary earlier today :eek:

this just keeps getting freakier and freakier!

Minty

Think I need to change my diet because I've been feeling really apathetic and unmotivated lately and I can't pin it on anything. I'm not depressed. And I have absolutely no energy.

fortitude!

I'm Feeling elated tonight. I just finished reading a very inspirational book- it was all about mastering one's own emotions. There was one particular qoute that I thought was very moving (emotionally), and I figured I share it with you guys. It goes as following: "You need to accept that you can deal with anything your life present to you. It's when you doubt this that you hide and your problems really begin. Living in the truth is always the easiest solution." Let me know if you, too, find this inspiring. :rolleyes: