Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

So it's nearly midnight here. I'm never on this late. I think it's very close to bed time where I can sleep for many hours. I might even put my phone on silent so nobody bothers me. Ahh. :)

Sartana

Nathália

If you want to learn about something and someone tries to embarrass you for it, you should realize how dumb they sound. Are they people that you should look up to you if they mock you for knowing things? I know it's hard if everyone around you is mocking you and you won't be able to feel good then. How do we stop people from attacking everyone all the time? Even a school is a war zone. Every place is a war zone.

It makes me disgusted that there are probably very smart kids around that don't show it because they are afraid of being laughed at. There's even a show with very smart characters in it and they are called nerds. What will that do to a smart child who watches that? He'll want to fit in and not join groups that he knows he would enjoy. WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING SMART?

Maybe humans love to see suffering and don't like someone being better than them so they want to offend them.

IDK, people notice that I am to my self. I only speak if I feel like I have something important to say most of the time. I guess I am boring but whateve. Thank you New ;)

Phoenixx

^ I like your avatar, I think it's adorable!

I decided I needed a new avatar and desktop image last night. Making small changes like that are so refreshing for me.

DeadmanWalking

^We've all made some changes:)! A lot of people on here changed their avatars, I see (including yours truly;)!) Who's your avatar of, Phoenixx?

On a side note, the "I" key on my laptop is broken and, now, I've got to wait until Spring Break to get it fixed (hopefully).

MrJones

^ I like your avatar, I think it's adorable!

I decided I needed a new avatar and desktop image last night. Making small changes like that are so refreshing for me.
Thanks! It's due to vj that I chose this one for my FB (as well as my fake name in there), so blame him for the cuteness :D

Btw I like your new avatar too :)

KiaKaha

Banned
Trying a new avatar... yeah, I'm not very imaginative >.>

Its wicked - good choice. Imaginative or not - its you, so that makes it alright.

I am sure most people realize this, but just in case anyones doesnt - I am Shykiwi. I changed my name a few days ago - same idiot - different name. Just FYI.

Phoenixx

^We've all made some changes:)! A lot of people on here changed their avatars, I see (including yours truly;)!) Who's your avatar of, Phoenixx?
^ It's KK, one of the main characters from a web comic I used to read called Freakangels. It's finished now, ended just this past summer, but it's such a great read! I highly recommend it. :)

MrJones

Its wicked - good choice. Imaginative or not - its you, so that makes it alright.

I am sure most people realize this, but just in case anyones doesnt - I am Shykiwi. I changed my name a few days ago - same idiot - different name. Just FYI.
I don't see an idiot, I just see the same old friend I had with a different username :)

Phoenixx

Thanks! It's due to vj that I chose this one for my FB (as well as my fake name in there), so blame him for the cuteness :D

Btw I like your new avatar too :)
^ So vj is to blame for cute things around here, as well as helping keep the comic thread alive, slapping certain people with trout, spreading Fiona Apple fandom, keeping the Chatbox company, and majorly kicking my butt in Scrabble. ::p:

And thank you, Jones. :)

Phoenixx

^ I thought you seemed familiar. Jones said it, I don't see an idiot either. Just the same wonderful user with a different name. Nice to see you back, ShyKiwi. :)

Shyangel

Random thoughts....

I'm a little disappointed in myself, because 3 VERY hot guys tried to make moves on me and cause conversation during the concert, but I pretty much barley responded and ignored them when I really badly wanted to do the opposite...Ahh, it would have been nice to have a conversation with a hot guy in person for a change and maybe get there number...There's always next time..I did manage to talk to a few girls very little..Still some kind of success I suppose. I think I made an idiot of myself some because I was sorta drunk and acting stupid. Haha! whatever! I had fun.

KiaKaha

Banned
^ I thought you seemed familiar. Jones said it, I don't see an idiot either. Just the same wonderful user with a different name. Nice to see you back, ShyKiwi. :)

Aw... thanks :) I feel spesh.

Random thoughts....

I'm a little disappointed in myself, because 3 VERY hot guys tried to make moves on me and cause conversation during the concert, but I pretty much barley responded and ignored them when I really badly wanted to do the opposite...Ahh, it would have been nice to have a conversation with a hot guy in person for a change and maybe get there number...There's always next time..I did manage to talk to a few girls very little..Still some kind of success I suppose. I think I made an idiot of myself some because I was sorta drunk and acting stupid. Haha! whatever! I had fun.

Flirting with the opposite sex isnt the easiest at the best of times.... I know how it feels to feel disappointed in yourself- still, think of it this way - you had 3 (three!) guys trying to get your attention - thats gotta make you feel good. I wish I could have three girls trying to get my attention... If I did I would go out and buy a top hat and cane because I would be a boss. I would no longer walk... I would swagger.
glad you had fun though ;) Shutting up now.

Iluv

I've been depressed all day. I started off sad, went to school and then my friend invited me to lunch so I was super excited because usually nobody notices me. Until she decided to ramble on that the only reason I was tagging along because her other friends were busy and I was her 'last resort'. ::(: .

Nathália

I've been depressed all day. I started off sad, went to school and then my friend invited me to lunch so I was super excited because usually nobody notices me. Until she decided to ramble on that the only reason I was tagging along because her other friends were busy and I was her 'last resort'. ::(: .

Somethings people really need to keep to themselves. I am a blunt person but you can't always be uncensored. We all have feelings and have to think about if another person said that to us. Sorry you had to hear that.