Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Agent_Violet

I’ve been thinking about this for some time and I came to the conclusion I really want to do some voluntary work. It'll be hard for me, since I'll have to contact with a lot of people, each with a different personality and way of seeing the world, and having social anxiety it's quite hard, but I really wanna do this.

I’ve been searching about several associations over my city and looking over their websites, and some of them caught my attention, but I'm still confused about some aspects of it, so I'll need clarification. I think I’ll email them, thought I’m nervous about it.

i like volunteering with animal rescue places. You'll never meet a nicer group of volunteers...EVERYONE is so caring and warm and just friendly. Plus, if you feel anxious, you can just stick to caring for the dogs in need rather than mingling with the other volunteers

Scenic

skdahfnjkdghl;;;;;;;;
Someone is arguing with me about myself. They're positive that I'm a liar, delusional, and that the events that have happened to me have not actually happened. Whaaaaaaaaat. How can someone who doesn't even know me try to argue with me that I'm not who I am? What kind of sense does that make? And then they call me an idiot for disagreeing. I think ignorance is a pretty good sign of unintelligence, but telling that to her would be like talking to a robot who receives the information and spits it back out in a twisted way. This is making me really angry.

DeadmanWalking

Five hours of volunteering. I'm not looking forward to this::(:. Helping people, I'm alright with; it's when I have to be around those people that I get hesitant about doing it. I don't like being around people or social situations; they scare me (obviously:rolleyes:). I prefer doing my work behind the scenes, away from the eyes and presence of others. Oh well, I've gotta do this for a grade. I'm starting to build a resentment to Social Work::p:. No more complaining though. Had to get it off of my chest. Lightning's right, "There are some things in life you just do".

MrJones

Spider Dog
Spider Dog
Does whatever a Spider Dog does
Can he swing from a web?
No he can't
He's a dog
Look out!
He is Spider Dog!!

607fe459a2ae550a743e457.gif

Srijita52

Five hours of volunteering. I'm not looking forward to this::(:. Helping people, I'm alright with; it's when I have to be around those people that I get hesitant about doing it. I don't like being around people or social situations; they scare me (obviously:rolleyes:). I prefer doing my work behind the scenes, away from the eyes and presence of others. Oh well, I've gotta do this for a grade. I'm starting to build a resentment to Social Work::p:. No more complaining though. Had to get it off of my chest. Lightning's right, "There are some things in life you just do".
I can relate. I like helping people too but when it comes to do such things in person I get so nervous. But like you said you have to do it if its absolute necessary plus its for a good reason and you'll get good grades too. You also might find it easier once you start. Good luck :)
skdahfnjkdghl;;;;;;;;
Someone is arguing with me about myself. They're positive that I'm a liar, delusional, and that the events that have happened to me have not actually happened. Whaaaaaaaaat. How can someone who doesn't even know me try to argue with me that I'm not who I am? What kind of sense does that make? And then they call me an idiot for disagreeing. I think ignorance is a pretty good sign of unintelligence, but telling that to her would be like talking to a robot who receives the information and spits it back out in a twisted way. This is making me really angry.
I'm sorry to hear that. But sometimes people can be ignorant and arrogant. I hope you don't let it get you too much.

Nathália

skdahfnjkdghl;;;;;;;;

Just because one perceives one to be a certain way that does not mean that's how they truly are in the inside! It's not right to assume things about a person. I can see why you're upset.

Sephiroth

I feel like I seriously wasted my youth......
They say better wasted than never "enjoyed" it,ugh try to take it easy,I'm wondering if only I have a time machine to kill myself before I was born,the world would be a better place,at least for me?but since I already live what I lived what could that fix already ugh.

vexatiousmind

I spent 6 months on accutane last year, and I am starting to get acne again!!!! AAHHH it worked so good for about 6 months after i quit and now it is starting again. I don't want to do another cycle, I actually want some sun this summer!!

I didn't do my homework for physics this week. My teacher emailed me and told me to get a hold of him ASAP! I have absolutely no excuse for not doing my HW. I don't know what to do, so for now I am not emailing him. I will just do it and send it to him excuse less. Hopefully he will take it.

So after I had been laying bed for an hour last night, right before I fell asleep, a fire truck and two police cars, with the sirens and lights going and all that, pulled up in front of the building next door. They stayed out there for 40 minutes, after which I could finally go to sleep.

I would have been pissed off if I didn't for some reason find it funny.

Also, a really high-resolution picture of the moon.

Last edited: