Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

brother: Why do they have dots around their eyes?
me: It's a part of the stage makeup. Helps define the eyes to people sitting further away in the audience.
brother: You know everything! :3
me: ... :cool:

cowboyup

doing laundry is a drag! dryer buzzer just went off....hmm, I'll just turn the dryer back on ... I'm hungry now ...

now playing the role of: domestic **&!% goddess

WeirdyMcGee

what in blue blazes is a PICO?

My dad got one for me when I was a small child.
A Sega Pico!
Mom and I were recalling how I'd play Richard Scarry's Huckle and Lowly- back when Ontario was having the terrible ice storms.
So I was wondering where my Pico had gone since we moved from Durham and looked it up on a whim... found out there's one for sale in the town we live in for 15 dollars! XD

coyote

My dad got one for me when I was a small child.
A Sega Pico!
Mom and I were recalling how I'd play Richard Scarry's Huckle and Lowly- back when Ontario was having the terrible ice storms.
So I was wondering where my Pico had gone since we moved from Durham and looked it up on a whim... found out there's one for sale in the town we live in for 15 dollars! XD

so it's like a toaster oven?

WeirdyMcGee

Re: what do people do all day

Richard Scarry is awesome! Didn't realize his books had been turned into games.

I remember many an hour playing my Pico... I had a drawing game, the Richard Scarry game and an Ecco the dolphin game, I think.
Richard Scarry books AND the cartoon were great when I was a kid. (as I imagine they still are now, too. haha)