Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have a job interview at 3:00 tomorrow!

Woo, Good luck! :)

I am nervous, I keep thinking to myself "why did I even apply for a stupid job, I don't want to go to an interview"

I feel like this may have something to do with it :D

money.jpg

Aletheia

her comment makes absolutely no sense - the rest of the row is empty for people to sit in - as soon as someone sits down, it's no longer empty anyway

*grimaces*

Please don't take this as passive aggressive, but I think her comment absolutely makes sense, if poorly delivered. I do consider it more considerate to sit further down the row so that people don't have to squeeze past you.

What I try to do anyway.

coyote

*grimaces*

Please don't take this as passive aggressive, but I think her comment absolutely makes sense, if poorly delivered. I do consider it more considerate to sit further down the row so that people don't have to squeeze past you.

What I try to do anyway.

but i like to sit on the end - otherwise i get claustrophobic

if i sit further down, and people came in behind me, then i would have to be the person squeezing past if i wanted to leave - so i feel trapped in there

the only way to win is come in late and hope there's a seat free on the end

or stand at the end of the aisle, looking forlorn and sheepish, in the hopes that people will take pity and scoot down one

Phoenixx

Where did you go :eek: !! & Why did you need to take a break?
By the way, welcome back! :)

Welcome back Phoenixx!:)
^ Thanks guys! I just took a break from the site a bit. While I was at it, I just fed my Tumblr addiction. No SPW = a crapload more Tumblr posts. ::p: I needed it though. I was starting to get in a very negative mindset (not because of the site) and needed to focus on myself a bit more. Sometimes spending a lot of time on this site (and the internet in general) just added to my negativity and anxiety, made me feel worse about myself. No worries, I'm not leaving permanently at all. I love you guys far too much. :)

DeadmanWalking

^Do you love me too Phoenixx;)::p:?

And it's starting again! The teachers are beginning to squeeze the last ounces of work out of me! And I also need to figure out what classes I'm going to take because two of them are filled up already.

MikeyC

Driving can be corrected. You should take up a course of some sort and just pay attention a bit more to the rules of the road. But hey, everything happens for a reason. You still got your license, so that means this can be your chance to drive a little slower.
If it makes you feel better I learned to drive courtesy of Grand Theft Auto. Yep, parents won't let me near a car. ::p:. So you're not the worse driver out there. Don't be too hard on yourself, mistakes happen.
I have to drive slower if I want to keep it because I'm an idiot.

Hmm, Grand Theft Auto is not the best place to learn how to drive! Haha.

I have a job interview at 3:00 tomorrow! I am nervous, I keep thinking to myself "why did I even apply for a stupid job, I don't want to go to an interview"
Good luck with the interview.

After a much needed break from the site, I am back. :)
Welcome back. :)

Aletheia

^^ It's possible for people to make negative comments without being deliberately out to hurt you. (I think the vast majority of people try to avoid causing hurt, especially in person.) She may have been genuinely bothered by your behaviour, pet peeve perhaps. Maybe her comment was a knee-jerk reaction to that botheredness and not well thought through. Doesn't mean that she was out to get you.

This highlights for me the difficult in knowing how to deal with annoyance. When do I continue to wrestle with something internally, and when do I say something? Would I rather someone said something I might be hurt by, or live with the corrosive fear that they're seething inside but not telling me about it? This can be a real issue in relationships.

Scenic

Not having a phone has given me the opportunity to get my boyfriend on skype more. All the video chats have made me feel loved and happy. : ) Seeing someone is so much better than just hearing their voice.

coyote

^^ It's possible for people to make negative comments without being deliberately out to hurt you. (I think the vast majority of people try to avoid causing hurt, especially in person.) She may have been genuinely bothered by your behaviour, pet peeve perhaps. Maybe her comment was a knee-jerk reaction to that botheredness and not well thought through. Doesn't mean that she was out to get you.

This highlights for me the difficult in knowing how to deal with annoyance. When do I continue to wrestle with something internally, and when do I say something? Would I rather someone said something I might be hurt by, or live with the corrosive fear that they're seething inside but not telling me about it? This can be a real issue in relationships.

yeah, i'd much rather someone just tell me when i've done something to annoy them so that we can talk about it and take corrective action

rather than having them hold it in and let it turn into anger or resentment because they assumed that i KNEW they were annoyed and continued my annoying behavior just to spite them

MikeyC

I now have the house to myself. Since it's Good Friday there's no shops open, so I'll just find something to eat and maybe listen to music.

Wait, this is my usual thing.

Welcome to my life!

jonas89

I now have the house to myself. Since it's Good Friday there's no shops open, so I'll just find something to eat and maybe listen to music.

Welcome to my life!

wow we have a really similar life,, what a coincidence :p

Welcome to my life!

I know what you mean. I'm sick of every shop assistant asking me the same question all week "Do you have any plans for the Easter weekend?"

I can't reply..."No, because I have no friends I will be doing exactly what I do every other weekend all year" :rolleyes: ::eek::

So I just say "yes" and pretend to be busy with my purse. lol ::p:

MikeyC

wow we have a really similar life,, what a coincidence :p
Haha.

I know what you mean. I'm sick of every shop assistant asking me the same question all week "Do you have any plans for the Easter weekend?"

I can't reply..."No, because I have no friends I will be doing exactly what I do every other weekend all year" :rolleyes: ::eek::

So I just say "yes" and pretend to be busy with my purse. lol ::p:
Aw, how sad. But yeah, getting asked all the time is kind of crap. Hopefully you do find something to do.

I just started watching a DVD and it started skipping after 3 minutes. *sigh*