Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Came back from a night out. It ended on a lonely note for me, but overall I didn't have a terrible time. I wish I could talk a bit more and was more interesting, though.

It's 1:30am here and I have to go to work in a couple of hours. I'm going to struggle.

Srijita52

Came back from a night out. It ended on a lonely note for me, but overall I didn't have a terrible time. I wish I could talk a bit more and was more interesting, though.

It's 1:30am here and I have to go to work in a couple of hours. I'm going to struggle.

In a couple of hours? That sucks. I hope you get some rest. Sorry to hear you had a lonely night out.

Iluv

Sorry it ended up lonely for you. ::(:. I'm sure next time will go better.
hope you rest up well.

MikeyC

In a couple of hours? That sucks. I hope you get some rest. Sorry to hear you had a lonely night out.
Sorry it ended up lonely for you. ::(:. I'm sure next time will go better.
hope you rest up well.
Thanks, girls. It wasn't really that bad. And I slept in. Oops!

I struggle to keep high-maintenance friends. I wish I knew how.
Why would you want high maintenance friends?

I don't know how some people can hold it all in and keep their feelings to themselves. Maybe it's the difference in gender, or maybe it's just that I want too much attention. If I do, why do I? I shouldn't. I should keep my mouth shut more often.

MikeyC

I don't know how some people can hold it all in and keep their feelings to themselves. Maybe it's the difference in gender, or maybe it's just that I want too much attention. If I do, why do I? I shouldn't. I should keep my mouth shut more often.
It's all depending on the person. You might like to discuss your feelings while your peers may not. I have kept my feelings to myself for a long time. As a guy I'm more conditioned to do that, though.

Srijita52

It's all depending on the person. You might like to discuss your feelings while your peers may not. I have kept my feelings to myself for a long time. As a guy I'm more conditioned to do that, though.

Whenever I discuss my feelings I usually get perceived as a drama queen haha. So now I only share my feelings with people I absolutely trust.

MikeyC

Whenever I discuss my feelings I usually get perceived as a drama queen haha. So now I only share my feelings with people I absolutely trust.
I understand, but I don't think you're a drama queen when you share your feelings here.

I listened to a couple of completed tracks for our next album today. It's slowly coming together. I'm looking forward to hearing the completed thing, which shouldn't be too much longer, surely.

Srijita52

I understand, but I don't think you're a drama queen when you share your feelings here.

I listened to a couple of completed tracks for our next album today. It's slowly coming together. I'm looking forward to hearing the completed thing, which shouldn't be too much longer, surely.
Thank you, you're very kind.
I'm sure your album's going to be awesome :)

MikeyC

Thank you, you're very kind.
I'm sure your album's going to be awesome :)
I don't know about awesome, as we don't have the budget of some big bands, but I'm pleased with what we've come up with. I can't wait for it to finally be released.

Srijita52

I don't know about awesome, as we don't have the budget of some big bands, but I'm pleased with what we've come up with. I can't wait for it to finally be released.

I'm sure it'll be good anyway since you're pleased with your work. Good luck :)

WeirdyMcGee

Thankyou, television!
So now... as a woman- I realize that not only do my armpits need to be completely devoid of hair and smell wonderful at all times, and I musn't ever sweat, lest I be labeled as unattractive; but they must also be exfoliated and beautiful?
Right!
I'm taking down notes! Tell me how to be a woman! :rolleyes:
Oh-- same goes for legs, too? My WHOLE body?! Ohh!!!
I'll get to work on my daily routine of 2 hours of hair removal, exfoliating, buffing, moisturizing and turning myself into a human BARBIE DOLL.
THANKS.

...good morning, everyone.

Boby

Thankyou, television!
So now... as a woman- I realize that not only do my armpits need to be completely devoid of hair and smell wonderful at all times, and I musn't ever sweat, lest I be labeled as unattractive; but they must also be exfoliated and beautiful?
Right!
I'll get to work on my daily routine of 2 hours of hair removal, exfoliating, buffing, moisturizing and turning myself into a human BARBIE DOLL.
THANKS.

Good morning ...funny post :D

MrJones

Thankyou, television!
Right!
THANKS.

Morning!

Pffft natural women FTW
I mean, not like a bear, but I still think there are several more important things than exfoliating or buffing. You are a beautiful woman and I don't care what television says.

Screw you, TV stereotype of perfect woman, I don't like you!! :D
and fake boobs are not cool!