Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

I'm pretty much addicted to water :O I mean, I drink tons of it every day :p
Also, spring allergies incoming...I hate spring/summer so much since I pretty much can't leave the house...

You should buy a tumbler water bottle thing and reuse it instead of using lots of water bottles. I can relate to being addicted to water. I probably drink a gallon and a half a day if not more. Sometimes I try and keep track but then I start losing count of how many times I refilled my bottle.

Also, random thought for me, I absolutely hate when documentaries put music in the back round. People are talking and they have music playing. I don't get it, it doesn't make any sense. If someone is talking to me in person I don't turn the music up loud while they are talking, I turn it off or down really low so I can hear them. Gah! *raaaaaage* I was trying to watch a documentary tonight and I got about 5 minutes in before I had to turn it off.

Feeling_Nothing

Also, random thought for me, I absolutely hate when documentaries put music in the back round. People are talking and they have music playing. I don't get it, it doesn't make any sense. If someone is talking to me in person I don't turn the music up loud while they are talking, I turn it off or down really low so I can hear them. Gah! *raaaaaage* I was trying to watch a documentary tonight and I got about 5 minutes in before I had to turn it off.

Couldn't agree more ! I guess they think it adds a nice "vibe" to it or make the scene that much more special :p

Iluv

I have a whole essay due by tomorrow on a very tedious and unclear subject.
One paragraph out of five is done. I remember there was a time I could write for miles. Now, can't go passed one sentence without 'accidentally' stumbling on a video of a dancing llama on YouTube.

o_O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUfNDxp3yoQ

Last edited:

Phoenixx

One paragraph out of five is done. I remember there was a time I could write for miles. Now, can't go passed one sentence without 'accidentally' stumbling on a video of a dancing llama on YouTube.
^
tumblr_m2j67viZkL1ql2603o3_250.gif
tumblr_m2j67viZkL1ql2603o4_250.gif

::p:

Don't worry, I hated essays in school too. Actually I still hate them.

Rawz

^
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2j67viZkL1ql2603o3_250.gif[img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2j67viZkL1ql2603o4_250.gif[img]

::p:[/quote]

Exactly! You've got to...kinda...pace yourself, you know? A couple of words here...a few words there...a slice of pizza here...another word over there...etc...::p:

I was dreaming last night that I was buying yogurt at a store, but the items wouldn't scan. I just stood there, waiting for my yogurt, nearing closing time. Knowing that soon, I'd have to leave... without my yogurt. It was horrible.

..Guess what I'm having for breakfast?

For some reason there was also RedBull Yogurt. A prophecy perhaps?

WeirdyMcGee

When the whipped cream calvary, cherry legion and ice cream air strike arrives, do they split, or fight a fruitless battle?

You should be a narrator for a cheesy kid's cartoon!
That sounded almost exactly like one of the 'next episode previews' for Fighting Foodons. haha

MrJones

o_O
Dancing llama :) - YouTube
How do you do it to find such things? XDDDD
Awesome, even the dancing bear I posted in your wall is there lmfao