Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I love how my cat just jumps on my desk, puts his butt in my face, and decides my drink is also for him to drink. :rolleyes:

Well, there goes my glass of water.

Nathália

^ I talk on it, to help people practice with English. If I have a subject to talk about I feel more comfortable. Random conversations and "how are you" talk is hard for me, I don't want to do that.

MikeyC

^ I talk on it, to help people practice with English. If I have a subject to talk about I feel more comfortable. Random conversations and "how are you" talk is hard for me, I don't want to do that.
Yeah, I understand. I don't think you'd enjoy chatting with me, then, because that's all I really have to offer a lot of the time. Eep. Maybe in time I'll get more comfortable with it. Also in time I might buy a better microphone, too!

Nathália

Wow, I haven't been on this forum in forever.

Well hello, welcome back ;)

Yeah, I understand. I don't think you'd enjoy chatting with me, then, because that's all I really have to offer a lot of the time. Eep. Maybe in time I'll get more comfortable with it. Also in time I might buy a better microphone, too!

^_^. IM on skype is okay. I like it better than most IM services. I get nervous no matter what, but I do try, which is why it's in my contacts. I meant voice by talk....

To 1BlackSheep and Lemur

cub-bend-over-man.jpg

tumblr_lrzx94d24Y1qafrh6.gif

Congrats on your starting pitching. And thanks for helping us Cubs fans feel even worse about our team than we already do. Like I don't scream "DAMN IT!" at the TV or want to punch my fist through a wall enough as it is...

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

why am I the only person in this house who understands how to clean a litterbox properly?

Here's a simple don't that everyone should know:

DON'T keep putting clean litter ontop of the wet litter instead of scooping and dumping.
WHY? Because you end up with an 8lb bag of cat **** that can't go out in the 1 bag/week garbage limit on the curb.
THEN WHAT? you have to take a drive to the dump and pay to have it disposed of.
SO? SO-- WE DON'T HAVE A CAR AND CAN'T GO TO THE DUMP; WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THIS CAT ****?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!!!!!!!!!

why am I the only person in this house who understands how to clean a litterbox properly?

Here's a simple don't that everyone should know:

DON'T keep putting clean litter ontop of the wet litter instead of scooping and dumping.
WHY? Because you end up with an 8lb bag of cat **** that can't go out in the 1 bag/week garbage limit on the curb.
THEN WHAT? you have to take a drive to the dump and pay to have it disposed of.
SO? SO-- WE DON'T HAVE A CAR AND CAN'T GO TO THE DUMP; WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THIS CAT ****?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!!!!!!!!!

Repeat that long enough, and the duces eventually become diamonds. Maybe they have a plan.

1BlackSheep

To 1BlackSheep and Lemur

cub-bend-over-man.jpg

tumblr_lrzx94d24Y1qafrh6.gif

Congrats on your starting pitching. And thanks for helping us Cubs fans feel even worse about our team than we already do. Like I don't scream "DAMN IT!" at the TV or want to punch my fist through a wall enough as it is...
Matt Cain is da' man!!! <3 <3 <3

GiantsCainBaseball_chun1.jpg

Those uniforms confused the hell out of me today though! I was like, that's the Cubs but who the heck is the other team - lol!

The Cubbies sure do have a lot of "butterfingers" these days! ::p:

Srijita52

People are so strange, you think you know all about them and the next moment they'll surprise you by saying or doing something you never expected from them. Ugh I've a lot to learn.

Kiwong

I've been too open on the internet. My security and privacy is at risk it seems. I am receiving hoax phone calls.

MikeyC

People are so strange, you think you know all about them and the next moment they'll surprise you by saying or doing something you never expected from them. Ugh I've a lot to learn.
Everyone can come out with unexpected things, even me. I believe you never truly know someone.

I've been too open on the internet. My security and privacy is at risk it seems. I am receiving hoax phone calls.
Seriously? That's strange.

Rembrandt Broam

Are you sure it's internet related? Unless you've revealed your phone number on the net, or some info that could identify you in real life, it could just be some real world weirdo.

Kiwong

Are you sure it's internet related? Unless you've revealed your phone number on the net, or some info that could identify you in real life, it could just be some real world weirdo.

I've been getting lots of spam and my computer is slow. It could be some sort of virus attack. I do give out my number sometimes for fun runs, motels, plane flights and the like.

I'd pay a disgusting amount of money for a accurate life size Portal Gun replica. I'm talking far into the $300. I'd sell a limb if I had to.

Last edited: