Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

I really hate when I want to buy something I saw posted online. I hate having to go to some strange person's house to get the item. Maybe if I pay them double they'll deliver it to me instead? :rolleyes:

I always try to arrange for a pickup in a public area-- like a Walmart parking lot or something.
haha
It's just safer that way for both parties.

Starry

My insomnia actually let me fall asleep within an hour or so (instead of being awake for at least three hours) last night! Woo hoo! I'm still tired, however. :/

I BROKE MY TV CABLE CABLE! WHAT NOW?!

STOP DROP AND ROLL! Oh no, that's for fire, isn't it.. Safety Dance? No that's just for being awesome.. dontpanicdontpanicdontpanicdontpanicdontpanic.

D:

Breathe puma breathe!
Let me know if you don't have the funds to buy a new one straight away, I have a great carrier pigeon that can deliver a cheque to you in no time at all.:D

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just heard the news that British film director Tony Scott (younger brother of Ridley Scott) committed suicide yesterday - he struggled with depression, apparently. Such a great loss to the world of cinema. ::(:

Breathe puma breathe!
Let me know if you don't have the funds to buy a new one straight away, I have a great carrier pigeon that can deliver a cheque to you in no time at all.:D

'No time at all' is way too long to go without my Futurama fix. :Q

I'll just reverse time. Yeah~ That's what I'll do.

Everett

I feel so depressed these days... I still have anger outbursts, but not so much anymore. It doesn't help that I've got a lot of problems that I keep to myself (I don't talk about my issues with anyone I know), my best friend is giving me the cold shoulder, and my mom confessed to me that she thinks of committing suicide by driving into a wall. Not only that, but I have a few friends who come to me with their psychological problems and hearing them talk about them just depresses me further as I perform mental gymnastics to keep my mask on just to keep them positive. I don't know about any of you, but I think I've contemplated suicide at least once for 3/4 of a year. I know I won't do it because I know I'm too scared to end it, but it still scares me that I think of ending my life so often.

I feel so depressed these days... I still have anger outbursts, but not so much anymore. It doesn't help that I've got a lot of problems that I keep to myself (I don't talk about my issues with anyone I know), my best friend is giving me the cold shoulder, and my mom confessed to me that she thinks of committing suicide by driving into a wall. Not only that, but I have a few friends who come to me with their psychological problems and hearing them talk about them just depresses me further as I perform mental gymnastics to keep my mask on just to keep them positive. I don't know about any of you, but I think I've contemplated suicide at least once for 3/4 of a year. I know I won't do it because I know I'm too scared to end it, but it still scares me that I think of ending my life so often.

Sounds similar to my life right now. Crazy crazy things happening. So I can relate completely. And I think about ending my life probably... every day.

I'm not sure about you, but for me the feeling is scary but also comforting. Scary because you are afraid of your life actually ending and because, well, suicide is traumatic all around - and comforting because maybe finally your pain will come to an end and you won't have to suffer any more.

Everett

Sounds similar to my life right now. Crazy crazy things happening. So I can relate completely. And I think about ending my life probably... every day.

I'm not sure about you, but for me the feeling is scary but also comforting. Scary because you are afraid of your life actually ending and because, well, suicide is traumatic all around - and comforting because maybe finally your pain will come to an end and you won't have to suffer any more.

It's scary for me because I have had a friend who committed suicide and I know how ending a life can affect the people they know. The thought of suicide is definitely comforting in that I don't have to worry about anything anymore. If my friend didn't end his life, I probably would have been the one to go first.

I'm going to cut the bull**** for a second and just be real with how I'm feeling at this very moment, just because I feel like it. I'm going to be as negative as possible, because deep down I feel as negative and miserable as can be.

Life. Sucks. Not in the same way for everyone, of course. But for some people, life is just awful. An endless string of tortures and sick jokes. You're trapped inside yourself with your own pain to deal with and you're not supposed to show it and you're supposed to soldier on but if you don't have a strong sense of your worth it makes it nearly impossible to do, and so you find yourself miserable and seething and oozing toxic unhappiness and you stare at the walls and ceiling and wonder WHY??? and no one answers, because there are no answers, and you're supposed to look deep down inside and all that but you just CAN'T because there's nothing there, but you still have to face the taunts and drag yourself on and on and on...

/end

Starry

My Facebook stalker is back after a few months of silence... He left when I told him off for stalking/pestering Clive Nolan - my musical hero... (Clive also told him off, I just joined in since I was involved in the same thing... He'd tagged Clive in my pictures and was making comments...)

He's completely insane, (Been in an mental hospital...) but mildly entertaining... At least he bothers to comment on my posts haha... Even if he does usually just write things like "Horse" and "Donkey"...

Kat

The world is a pretty big place and there’s love and good stuff in it you just have to find it your home is not the world. Just try not to hurt people and most importantly don’t hurt yourself, look for your own happiness and rub it off onto others spread the good stuff there’s too much suffering be a contributor to its suicide.