potential hole

rado31

:?: my brain seems not able to see positives aspects of anything/or even to accept it when they are occuring. Like total cloud of depression.
Not able to enjoy anything-it is called anhedonism or so, ha?

For many years i used to visualize things that i like and now i seem to be ran out of such visions. Garbage is everywhere.

I had never ever proper relationship with girls (Maybe it would be even worse that i had and lost it huh) ; friends and even closest family turnout to be fake (This sukk very much). I m trying to touch postive aspects of past. when i did have at least some decent level of self worth life had got some meaning (lots of challenges, interests).
I seem totally disconected from everyday people now. In city where i live everyone seemes to gain some (uhm etiquette) peasent mentality. And_this_is_not_overgeneralization.
What to talk to them? I was never interested in new cars, new hardware,gossips,daytime politics,reality shows,even most of actual movies. Maybe i should join some ecologal movement, although i believe it is that type of campaing totaly useless.
ghmm...I used to be looking forward for spring to come to drive bike a bit..Maybe to do that in a drunk state, although with my mass it would be serious threat for pedestrians ..Hm..Do i have victimizing mentality ...how in the hell to get rid of it if i have it -_-When i will finally be spontaneous 24/7 again.. Phuf..thank you for reading this interesting article.

InDeepshit

hey your overthinking and you've got to stop yourself from thinking yourself into a hole... don't let it keep rolling even if you recognise these as valid issues to deal with, know when your feeling up to it to deal with them. Now you should probably try to step back and do something distracting until your mood picks up..

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
:?: my brain seems not able to see positives aspects of anything/or even to accept it when they are occuring. Like total cloud of depression.
Not able to enjoy anything-it is called anhedonism or so, ha?

For many years i used to visualize things that i like and now i seem to be ran out of such visions. Garbage is everywhere.

I had never ever proper relationship with girls (Maybe it would be even worse that i had and lost it huh) ; friends and even closest family turnout to be fake (This sukk very much). I m trying to touch postive aspects of past. when i did have at least some decent level of self worth life had got some meaning (lots of challenges, interests).
I seem totally disconected from everyday people now. In city where i live everyone seemes to gain some (uhm etiquette) peasent mentality. And_this_is_not_overgeneralization.
What to talk to them? I was never interested in new cars, new hardware,gossips,daytime politics,reality shows,even most of actual movies. Maybe i should join some ecologal movement, although i believe it is that type of campaing totaly useless.
ghmm...I used to be looking forward for spring to come to drive bike a bit..Maybe to do that in a drunk state, although with my mass it would be serious threat for pedestrians ..Hm..Do i have victimizing mentality ...how in the hell to get rid of it if i have it -_-When i will finally be spontaneous 24/7 again.. Phuf..thank you for reading this interesting article.

Have you ever considered paying for sex? I know you may have some moral objections to this, but really what do you have to lose? You can practice with a beautiful 20-something girl, and she will not reject you. Just save up $200 for an hour you will never forget. If you name the city you live in, I can even recommend some places, and maybe even some girls for you.

rado31

InDeepshit said:
hey your overthinking and you've got to stop yourself from thinking yourself into a hole... don't let it keep rolling even if you recognise these as valid issues to deal with, know when your feeling up to it to deal with them. Now you should probably try to step back and do something distracting until your mood picks up..

hm i appreciate your advice - it is good; Thank you :)

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
InDeepshit said:

hm i appreciate your advice - it is good; Thank you :)

No problem. Now tell me what major city you either live in or are close to. I can guide you to a few places...

ripewithdecay

lol, kyle.
nah, but i think that's right - distract yourself. It won't make you happy right away, but it'll stop the negative thinking. Remember this rule...
ACTIVE - your brain moves on to something else positive and is too absorbed to bother digging a deeper hole
PASSIVE - you sit and allow yourself to spiral down into the very bowels of Hell, fully giving yourself in to your depression

kyle

Banned
ripewithdecay said:
lol, kyle.
nah, but i think that's right - distract yourself. It won't make you happy right away, but it'll stop the negative thinking. Remember this rule...
ACTIVE - your brain moves on to something else positive and is too absorbed to bother digging a deeper hole
PASSIVE - you sit and allow yourself to spiral down into the very bowels of Hell, fully giving yourself in to your depression

good post.

I have to agree with everything you said. Personally if I think too much, it's bad for me. I try to stay on the positive side. You have to force yourself to goto work, to do things that are beneficial for yourself. If you don't face your fears, you will never overcome them...