Prayers & Wishes

Equilibrium

Ok everyone what do you pray for that your comfortable letting out publicly (believing in God or not)? What is your wish and your plea? What do you thank God for? What is your petition and supplication to the "Hearer of prayer"? What are your requests you entreat even beg God to please know?

One thing I always pray for is that all those begging for help know that they are being heard.

durda_dan

i pray to God, maybe once or twice a week, more so if i have my images
ipray for God to bless me, bless my girlfriend my girlfriends family, i pray for God to bless other people for instance i read int eh news paper there was a girl wh's father locked her int he attic in UK for 17 years and had 10 children with her and constantly abused her. i Prayed for her sake.
and i pray for God to help me battle the "demons" in my head. I feel that if i call them demons it makes me feel like mroe a person and my head feel like more of a problem.
i pray for God to help me become the person i was the person before having vio;et thoughts and urges, and for me to be sane(although i am sane i feel that with OCD i am losing it) again.

lyricalliaisons

When I pray, it's usually to bless my mom & keep her safe. She has a lot of health problems. Also my cats... I had one poisoned to death last year by a neighbor & have been paranoid for the safety ofmy other two ever since (we've since moved). I also pray for myself. That I'll get better & be able to have a somewhat "normal" life someday. That I'll be able to make a better life for both of us (me & my mom).
I also thank him for my mom still being here... She had a severe stroke in '01 which nearly killed her & she's been close since. & I thank him for giving me the strength to not kill myself, when I nearly did. & for giving me the strength to go to the mental health clinic that very first time when I was terrified to. I thank him for everything that's happened since then (Aug. '07) & all the help I've received.

I'm not religious at all, but I am spiritual & know there is a God. I don't pray as often as I should, but I try.

sketchy24

Well.... I have stopped trying to be so "me me me me me whine whine whine lifes not fair please help me" stuff. Mostly I'm just asking he'll be patient with me and help me develop a better relationship with him. Basically... that I'm not perfect and everytime I try to take life into my own hands, I mess it all up... that I'm really screwed up and there's A LOT of work to be done on me... so I am thankful for his love and patience :D Also that I'll stop being so lazy and unmotivated and live life which I tend to be very ungrateful for most of the time. I also pray for my family and friends that he will watch over them and guide their hearts. And if they don't know God yet, that they may someday. Finding things to be thankful for. And just tell about my day or whats bugging me or whatever... I know God already knows everything already but someone said prayer isn't for God, its for you and I agree with that. Like talking to anyone, you become better friends the more you keep in touch. So I try to pray even when I don't feel like it. Still its a hard habit for me to get into.. but Im trying.

bobbby

OCD.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
Ive never been religious....at all in the slightest,im still not.But one time when i was in a very bad way i broke down in tears and prayed for help because some idiots were living above me dealing and generaly making everyones life hell.

Next day there front door goes through and they get busted 8O lol im still not religious but thats the one time i prayed from my heart and look what happend.Might of happend anyway but who knows :)

Equilibrium

I'm not good right now im no doing well at all im so glad to read the comments keep them coming :( i hope you all will pray for me i need help sorry im not good right now got to go i pray for all of you