Public bathrooms

ShyBeliever

Hi! I know that it may sound a bit stupid and weird. I never use public bathrooms. I just cannot urinate when there are people around me. :oops: Am I freaking out? Is this SP at maximum level? Cmon.... please ... if somebody has the same problem let me know. :roll:

If I'm feeling really quite anxious, or if there's anyone else in the toilets, I just can't pee, sounds ridiculous, and feels it too, but I just absolutely cannot :oops: :cry: It's even more ridiculous because my SA is really mild at the moment, and so things like this shouldn't still affect me so badly :evil:

triceratops

Yeah i have the same problem sort of I can't urninate in the uranels next to some one coz i get anxious so i just normally go in the cubicle..

Tseng

scyth said:
Yeah i have the same problem sort of I can't urninate in the uranels next to some one coz i get anxious so i just normally go in the cubicle..

Yeah same here, hate to use them atall though.

beautiful

My anxiety eases if my mum or another female is with me, but I cant use them alone unless theres no one else in there. I hate waiting in the queues, with everyone looking at you, and then when you come out the cubicle, the queue stares at you. Sometimes I have trouble opening the doors, Im not very good with locks lol! Im also scared to find the toilet in new places.

Its even worse when theres only one cubicle in the toilets, I get scared that people will laugh because they can hear me!!!

So when Im out, I usually dont have a drink if I can help it, or I try to hang on. Sometimes I get so desperate that I have to do it but feel all panicky with it!

I think this toilet trouble started from an experience when I was about 7 when I was in a building with my parents and the building was almost closed & the lights were dim and some rooms were dark and I needed the toilet, so my mum had to come with me in the dark to find it!

IceLad

Yes I hate public bathrooms as well and try and avoid them at all costs. I don't know about the female ones, but the male ones are usually absolutely filthy with no loo paper, and graffiti all over the place. As for train toilets....well I think its more hygenic if you just pee out of the window!

bimbo45

Just can't use public batrooms

I have the same problem, i can't use public bathrooms. i always make sure i go before i leave home!

LUEshi

I was gonna make this topic, but I'm lazy.

If other people are in the room, I can't go in the urinals. Sometimes I even have trouble in the stalls. D:

Ashiene

for someone like me with very mild social anxiety i actually find it tempting to visit the public toilets everytime i see one. maybe because it helps me hide from the other people outside.

young

ShyBeliever said:
Hi! I know that it may sound a bit stupid and weird. I never use public bathrooms. I just cannot urinate when there are people around me. :oops: Am I freaking out? Is this SP at maximum level? Cmon.... please ... if somebody has the same problem let me know. :roll:

i once had to pee into a canister while two guys took xrays of it. to see if my insides were messed up from a bad catheter... so i think i take the cake when talking about peeing around others.

i actually had a lot of anxiety about bathrooms. cause i hated to use them. I hated to go in them. I can pee more in a stall than in a urinal. don't know why.. self conscious i guess. so i would get real anxious about if i had to goto the bathroom. and then not be able to get home in time. since i don't use a public bathroom. but i've been able to use bathrooms now. since well you got to go. you got to go.

Toad

yeah only recently have I developed this problem...bout a year ago or so. I just can't use urinals when other people are in the bathroom...yeah...sucks because i have to use the bathroom a lot. The worst are rest areas ugh...many times i've left those without going to stop at the next one and try again (straight for the stall on second try for me :p). Feeling like your bladder will explode + not being able to go = major suckage.

nocklmnop

i have a hard with using them, so i only use the bathroom at home, and i make sure nobody is anywhere near it when i do. i cant stand the thought of them knowing what im doing.

candi_boo_kisses

im female so its not exactly the same but wen im in town or a shopping centre i use the toilets as somewhere to hide out if i start to panic n stuff coz it gets u away from the busy crouds n u can lock urself away in a cubicle knowing no one will see u :p but i mite just b wierd hehe xxx

nocklmnop

thats something i do in school, so i know what you mean. but i will be done with school in a month or two hopefully. its kinda fun going into those cubicle things actually. well, compared to whats outside of them, its fun.

young

nocklmnop said:
i have a hard with using them, so i only use the bathroom at home, and i make sure nobody is anywhere near it when i do. i cant stand the thought of them knowing what im doing.

you do know, everyone else uses the toilet also? right? you're not the only person.