Question for those who are using Iontophorisis.

DaaaBulls

So what I have noticed from doing Ionto the past couple of years is this. It works, but for me it is impossible to continually do the treatments due to cracked skin. My question is this, how do you people continue to do treatments even when there becomes so many spots on your hand that are cracked or blistered? I use vasoline but I cover all of the areas and miss one or a new one forms.

I have been able to get good results but after a couple of weeks I literally cannot do any more treatments and the results go away.

What do you guys do?

Sprawling

I guess not all of us experience this problem. Sometimes I'll get cracked skin under the tip of my fingernails. For the most part I do not experience this problem and I've been doing ionto for over 5 years. Not sure if you can resolve the problem other than the Vaseline treatment you currently do. You can try consistently using moisturiser if you have not already tried.

Sprawling

20-25 milliamps depending on the water. I have used between 18-20 in the past. In your case you might want to try a lower setting, maybe half your normal setting a couple of times per week.