queue jumping

SPECTACULAR

okay.. who else can't talk or complain about someone interrupted him in a queue and jumped over him.. because i can't.. i tried once or two but there was a big scene and lots of people started to look at us and i ended up leaving him/her in front of me without a word..

i really hate that i can't do nothing about it and i wish i could scream at his face, grap him and throw him away of the whole queue... :roll:

like the other day, i was standing on a queue to pay for what i bought in a bookstore when a woman came from no where and stopped half a foot away from me.. 8O
the problem is she was a lady and i couldn't do anyhting to her (like i could do something if it was a man!), her husband was with her but he waited right behind me.. i looked at him with my eyes complaining about what his wife did, but he gave me a look that tells something like
*she is a real bitch, i can't do anything to her* :lol:

does anyone else got this problem?

black_mamba

Grumblina! :lol: ...Spectacular I'm more like you, I find it very difficult to deal with these people but if it looks like an honest mistake I will just ask if they are queing and then tell them the que starts over there (rather than in front of me!).

My mum is so funny though, when somone pushes in front of her in a line she will give them the eviliest look ever. Its so scary, but I feel safer when she's around.

My mum ---> :twisted: And me ---> 8O

Horatio

I hate queues and if confronted by line jumpers I usually smile awkwardly and say "you can go first" or "would you like to go ahead of me" which is usually ironic because as they have already taken that liberty

remind me to buy a "I have Socialphobia and I'm a door mat" T-Shirt before I line up for anything again just in case any others have any qualm about walking over me

SPECTACULAR

remind me to buy a "I have Socialphobia and I'm a door mat" T-Shirt before I line up for anything again just in case any others have any qualm about walking over me
lol horatio...

thoughtless
If you have a problem with queues you shouldn't had given her any space to get in front. Mark your place and don't budge
i said she was half a foot away from me.. what else could i possibly do. plus using force in such situations is a misnomer. she should behave. i can't teach an adult woman manners while standing in aqueue. :lol:

thanks everybody for posting.