Random Q

hippiechild

Well... if real life were meant to be like a soap opera, we'd have all been attacked by mountain goats - fallen off a cliff - and lived but had amnesia; and our evil twin showed up to take our place.
(and we'd be pregnant)

Holy moley! ::p:
...must have better soap operas in that there Canadia

This is probably the most random question ever but here goes,if you got amnesia would you forget you had anxiety?

I think it more or less depends on how early in your life the anxiety began. Some get it in their late teens, others get it as early as 5-7 years of age.

I think that the anxiety can be so deeply woven into your personality at large that even if your memory is virtually wiped clean, the semi-instinctive fear can still stick around. Similar to how some people with amnesia remember how to walk, talk or even play a instrument.

I think it more or less depends on how early in your life the anxiety began. Some get it in their late teens, others get it as early as 5-7 years of age.

I think that the anxiety can be so deeply woven into your personality at large that even if your memory is virtually wiped clean, the semi-instinctive fear can still stick around. Similar to how some people with amnesia remember how to walk, talk or even play a instrument.

Yeah,I agree with it.So maybe I'll still be anxious even if i lose my memory completely.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Whoa. And he's married? That lady must love him. Haha not trying to be rude, but seriously. That would be maddening to deal with. Wow.

7 second memories. Gives new definition to 'quickie' that's for sure. :D She wins every fight too. Still - crazy amnesia. =)

zoulaykha

no i don't think so, because your anxiety lives in your subconscious, that's what my psychologist said , in order to get rid of it, you should dig into your subconscious.