Rate the Videogame Above You

MotherWolff

Banned
So basically this is a game where you grade the videogame other people have posted before you, right above your post. So without further ado, here we go.

20121015024846!UMvC3_Cover.jpg

Last edited:

williamreinsch

TF2 is great! id probably give it an 8.5/10, I do tend to rage quit a lot though from how hard I still find it.

I hope everyone remembers this game:
227-the-simpsons-hit-and-run-main.jpg

williamreinsch

Yeah TF2 is good and all but I mean I have way more fun playing CS:GO and i'd give that an easy 9/10. TF2 just gets me so mad sometimes... maybe i should stop playing as a scout lol! :)

Also half life 2 is an easy 10/10 you don't even have to think about it

Yeah TF2 is good and all but I mean I have way more fun playing CS:GO and i'd give that an easy 9/10. TF2 just gets me so mad sometimes... maybe i should stop playing as a scout lol! :)

Also half life 2 is an easy 10/10 you don't even have to think about it

I never liked CS that much... I don't know. I guess different folks, different strokes :) They're both great games though, I think.

I didn't like Pokemon that much either, but I do remember my brother being stuck to his Gameboy 24/7, so I tried it an was stuck to that game also! Never completed that game... but I do remember getting my charsar (or whatever its leveled equivalent is) to level 75 or something - 8.5 only because I wasn't a pokemon fan!:) But again, it's also another great game!

portal.jpg

drganon

I never liked CS that much... I don't know. I guess different folks, different strokes :) They're both great games though, I think.

I didn't like Pokemon that much either, but I do remember my brother being stuck to his Gameboy 24/7, so I tried it an was stuck to that game also! Never completed that game... but I do remember getting my charsar (or whatever its leveled equivalent is) to level 75 or something - 8.5 only because I wasn't a pokemon fan!:) But again, it's also another great game!

portal.jpg

9/10, I may be in the minority, but I like the sequel better.

images