re-using water for iontophoresis?

HH

I've recently moved house and now live in a area where the water isn't as hard as where my folks live (the water there is very hard). Is it okay to re-use the water from an ionto treatment or will this make the next treatment less effective because I've used the water already. I don't want to have to keep going over there and re-filling bottles that's all :)

Sprawling

I have been using my rain water/tap mixture over and over again at least 8 treatments without a problem. If your parents live far, you can always purchase 2- 5 gallon buckets with lids at Home Depot or Lowes fill them and store them. I have reduced the amount of water I use for a treatment from 2 gallons to 1 gallon of water by finding trays to fit my hands, another for my feet.

My plan is clean the water every so often with one of those pitcher/water filter systems that cost $20- or so. Just been lazy up till now.

cm123

I recommend not reusing the water. It is not sanitary and can be bad for the plates of your ionic machine. Also, the water can lose its effectiveness over time through depletion. All the manuals i have read have said to use new water each time. If it is not hard enough add baking soda.

Also, do not use rain water. Rain water contains chemical hence acid rain. With ionic your body is absorbing all those chemicals. It is really dangerous. Ionto is mainly used in hospitals as a way for patients to intake dissolved medicine in certain areas of the skin and you are basically doing the same but with polluted water!

Sprawling

I can get at least 12 treatments with my rain/tap water mixture without loosing effectiveness. In my experience, baking soda does not substitute for lack of hard water. One can use a pitcher that has a carbon filter to clean the water between use.

If you are doing ionto and the tap water you are using is effective, no need for the rain, spring, or well water. We all have our opinions and experiences what does/doesn't work.