READ THIS

ppaul

Hi ya all,

I feel like a waste of space sometimes, its hard to stop thinking it. the more i FEEL like a waste of space the more i AM a waste of space.

i feel boring and unattractive. If i feel boring and unattractive then therefore i MUST be boring and unattractive. BEING boring and unattractive makes me FEEL boring and unattractive.

I always feel like Im empty and unlovable. If thats the way i FEEL then it MUST be true.

I FEEL like a kangaroo. I FEEL like a a kangaroo, so therefore I MUST BE a kangaroo. I cant resist a fresh bit of grass in the morning, Im always hopping round the house, putting things in my pouch and rescueing little chidren stuck down wells.

The more I FEEL like a kangaroo the more I AM a kangaroo. My tail is starting to sprout and my feet have increased by about 3 sizes.

Thanks for listening,

Skippy.

ppaul

John Howard IS 'boring', 'unattractive' and a 'waste of space'. Why doesnt he have SA?

(For those Americans who don't know who I'm talking about think of GWB)

MadCat

Probably because he accepts all those things and doesn't have a sensitivity like others with SA/SP. Could be that he accepts himself as being the complete opposite of what you posted.

Guess no one will ever know :)

Chilling__Echo

lol this whole topic is coming along in an amusing way. back the original post, ppaul, don't ya hate it how it's impossible to get out of this cycle that we're all trapped in? when our main problem is where everything stems from, it's hard to accomidate to it. you're not alone, i'm sure you're no more of a waste of space than every other person out there. who's to decide who's a waste or not?

GettingThere

We all have the ability to choose whether to be a kind and loving individual or whether to be a totally self-absorbed person. This is our right and from it stems our quality, that of being a good worthwhile person or that of being a blot on society.

No talent, level of intelligence, or physical beauty (or lack thereof) is required to be a good and worthwhile person. Choose to be good, accept that you are good and take solice from that fact, not denegrating yourself for any worldly reason.

LilMissTragic

Well, I can honestly say I am not a waste of space, nor do i feel like a waste of space. I do however realise I lack motivation and I need a good kick up the bum to get me going sometimes.

ppaul

I dont actually feel like a waste of space either and i certainly dont think im kangaroo. jeez do you really think i hop round my house eating grass?

just wanted to share an imortant lesson which took me longer than most to learn.

"feeling like a ________ does not mean you are a ______"