Relaxation CD's

Bexi

hi, i really enjoy listening to this relaxation tape a nurse gave to me for anxiety, i was wondering whether any1 can recommend me some good relaxation/meditation CD's to help me? i really like ones with soothing voices as they help me to sleep...zzzzz! thanx x :)

Karail

I guess it really depends on your taste in music but as i like dance music i find that some chill out albumns are really good for relaxing. tunes like Air - All I Need and Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony. These might not be too good for medititation mind.

I have recently started experimenting with meditation, how do you chose to meditate? I use a method of looking at a candle and counting breaths which i find very relaxing (see flame meditatoin on http://www.abc-of-meditation.com/meditation-techniques/beginner2.asp for more details).

Bexi

o god! those two songs r two of my faves ever! "all i need" makes me abit emotional tho! i lie in a dark room and listen b4 i sleep, it calms me alot to hear ppl talking in a relaxing tone! xx its nice2have an empty mind for a while

Bexi

o shit, poor emmeline :( all she wanted was recognition. Reminds me of the basketcase in breakfast club, everyone ignored her x