Remembering my first time...

Sprawling

I remember my first time back in 2005 doing ionto. Within about a week I experienced dry hands for the first time in my life. I should clarify, dry when out in any social or out of the house situation. Within 2 weeks of that I met a women who became my girlfriend.

What's the odds that she would have mild HH. For the first time in my life I was able to feel and touch someone else's clammy hands. It was the most remarkable experience. She didn't even know that she had HH. She just never thought about it. She did have to use liners in her sandals to keep her feet from sliding.

I just found the whole experience fascinating as if I was a little kid feeling a new sensation for the first time. I also remember feeling some other's who had damp hands. Since I was in social situations a lot I made sure I did lots of handshaking just to get a feel of what non-HHr's experience.

Just wanted to share this story.

Sprawling

I didn't stop with ionto. Just that fibromyalgia sometimes can negate the effects of ionto sometimes. I just never know when my hands will remain dry or not. It's like throwing dice and hoping that the hands will be dry when you need them too. For years ionto worked amazingly.