Roaarrrr!

Rodney

I know this is random but I gotta tell someone... I'm extremely frustrated because my dad is down stairs watching sexTV and I'm upstairs wanting to get some food cuz I'm starving but am to afraid to go down stairs and have a really awkward moment... grrrr!!!!!!

laugh at my frustration if you must :'(.

stand_up

Is your dad the type that fast forward sex scenes when you are watching a movie with him?

I remember my dad was like that. haha

Now he doesn't anymore but it does get awkward, everyone goes quiet during the sex scene.

Kinetik

I think it'd be funny if you just went downstairs and were like "holy shit dad, look at the rack on that... I need a snack". You never know, it might be a real father-son bonding moment.

Rodney

eww wtf no!!! At least my dad tries to be discrete about it. lmao. He just watches it at night and turns the volume all the way down and then when you come down the stairs he changes it real fast but doesn't turn up the volume... one of these days I'll have the courage to ask him why he is watching the baseball game with the volume on mute ;P.

Sinar_Matahari

It's always awkward to watch sex scenes when family members are present. If the fam and I are watching a movie together, I make a point of leaving when I think there will be a sex scene.