Robinul/Avert timing

john2223

Wouldn't recommend taking your entire daily dosage at 1 time. I think taking it right before you go to work and then again halfway through the work day should be fine.

Bholt1

I take 2mg glycopyrollate the second i wake up. I always wait at least 3 hours (4 is preferable) or until i feel really dried out before eating. That's all i take the entire day and it lasts for at least 12 hours. It sucks waiting so long to eat but some sacrifices you have to make. Try it out!

decklover

I take 2mg glycopyrollate the second i wake up. I always wait at least 3 hours (4 is preferable) or until i feel really dried out before eating. That's all i take the entire day and it lasts for at least 12 hours. It sucks waiting so long to eat but some sacrifices you have to make. Try it out!

Another option you could try is taking the 2mg say at like 4:00 A.M. and then right when you wake up the effects should be there. I do this because I don't like waiting like the three hours you mentioned to have a meal. It works alright for me, it doesn't cut out my palmar & plantar HH 100%. I would say maybe 70%. It's still a step into finding a firm solution. Good luck in your endeavors.

blueherron

I take 1.5 mg first thing when I wake up in the morning then wait a couple of hours before eating. I am trying to find a good balance to help reduce palmar/plantar. If I take 2mg in the AM, I start getting blurred vision and really dry mouth.

Is there anything to taking 1 at night before bed then taking 1.5 in the AM? Does it help to have consecutive doses?