Staff member
Starting from now will only be able to write in the forum the registered users

The following posts are not permitted and they will be deleted:

- Posts about violence
- Posts containing insults or personal attacks
- Posts about the suicide

SPECTACULAR

suicide...
put two lines under that word. lots of you guys have been talking about it lately.
i hope wedon't see that word ever again.
thanks webmaster and keep in touch. :)

Remus

Staff member
I think its a daft rule but thats my personal opinion

if someones suicidal and needs to discuss it I'm all for it if it helps, if someones just pissing about talking about it like some joke....

fetch the ban stick!

Remus

Staff member
hey man chill out abit

rules are only as good as the people that moderate them if you get what I mean :wink:

annie

Hi McShy,

Remus is correct we do need Rules, most forums or message boards have rules and guidelines and if you join such a forum you should respect and abide by them.

In your response to Remus you came across very sacrcastic, that tells me that you are not so depressed but just ANGRY...correct me if I am wrong. It's okay to feel angry, but just don't have a dig at other members. This forum is supposed to be supportive not a place to have a go at others.

Bottom line is if you are not happy here you can move on, not that I am saying "piss off"...just give it a go, I am sure you will find some comfort and support here even with the Rules.

Take care

annie :)

annie

Hi McShy,

I am sorry if I misunderstood sarcasm with a little 'tongue in cheek'. Pardon me for taking it the wrong way. As you can see alot of miscommucation happens whilst writing posts and to people who have anxiety or low esteem are also very sensitive people. I for one put up my hands to say that I am a sensitive person and sometimes I take things the wrong way, but I am the first to admit if I made a mistake. So I apologise if my post offended you in any way or came across as judging you. Of course this should be a place where you should feel comfortable when posting and not be judged.
What can I say mate, Rules and Rules. It would be best to have less rules, but I guess the moderators and owner of this site have their reasons. Some rules I obviously agree with and should be put in place as people will just run amack, so to speak.

Hope you are having a better day.

annie from downunder - Oz :)

Remus

Staff member
dont think this palce needs rules really, eveyones so civil to each other, there the odd idiot troll but apart from that all members are cool with each other

Remus

Staff member
I agree with you ron totally

I think the webmaster maybe not understanding english so well meant people encouraging others into suicide maybe?

I've seen that before a few places an its not welcome here