sa t-shirt ideas?

Today on campus I saw a guy with a t shirt that says:

J U S T S H Y
not antisocial

would you wear something like that?

reslo

i prefer to say I'm shy on sparkly pasties

...on the bbc documentary "Too Ugly to Love" which was about body dismorphia disorder, the guy on there went out with a shirt that said "I know I'm ugly"- but he felt like people were laughing at him.

I've stopped wearing shirts with words on them (other than like the brand name) because people will stare at you and read your shirt- which is very uncomfortable, so I would be uncomfortable wearing a shirt like that and also I'd feel like I would have to exaggerate my shyness (if that's possible) in order to live up to the message.

But if you do wear shirts that say stuff, it can be a conversation starter with people... lol maybe he posts here. I wonder if that was therapist ordered, or he just did it on his own. Or do they sell those? lol

Jake123

Banned
That's funny as hell! Did you get any good offers? Maybe it could have said
"A hundred bucks a pop"

2w4mqdt.jpg

RedRibbons

Jake!!! >_<! Be nice to yourself!! ::p: Please. :)

I'd not wear a shirt that said stuff like that... I don't really like shirts with writing on them anyway..

Antisocial is actually not good.. Not even OKAY really.

Antisocial
–adjective
1. unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people: He's not antisocial, just shy.
2. antagonistic, hostile, or unfriendly toward others; menacing; threatening: an antisocial act.
3. opposed or detrimental to social order or the principles on which society is constituted: antisocial behavior.
4. Psychiatry. of or pertaining to a pattern of behavior in which social norms and the rights of others are persistently violated.

Oh the one funny shirt I thought of.. Was.. For when I magically get a boyfriend/companion and I get pregnant.. I'd get a shirt that said "baby on board" :rolleyes: lol

Last edited:

Aiyieeeee

I think that's cute, but I wouldn't even be caught dead with such a shirt on. I try my best to hide my condition, even though people have made it apparent that it's rather obvious.

I feel embarrassed just admitting I'm shy.

In honor of the lady, who I had never met before in my life and had never spoken to me and had the AUDACITY to ask my aunt, "Does He Speak?" while I was sitting right there, I would wear a T-Shirt saying:

"It's Not My Social Anxiety, It's YOU."

Pfft. I was so insulted and patronized.