Sad

IJustWantMyLifeBack

Hi all,

I feel so sad and alone today, I stay home from work as I work up all flat... what do we feel this way.. do other people have days like this ? I'm usually an outgoing person...

So not much more to say as I just feel empty..

Sinar_Matahari

I woke up feeling sad the other day. It put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I'm sure everyone here has their sad days it's only natural. I hope you feel better soon.

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

sounds like depression settin in, Keep an eye on it

IJustWantMyLifeBack

thanks for your comments, I hope it's no depression I really do... life is to short to be depressed.. I know it's easier said then done...

I just want to live again.. feel great emotions and not always be thinking about things and have to worries.. I'm such a worrier

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

just keep thinkin postive and you be ok, chin up ok :)

PennyLane

I think this happens to everyone sometimes, I have good days and bad days. On the bad I just try and accept it and not be too hard to myself. I find wakin up in the morning the hardest part by the afternoon I usually feel better.

Hope tomorrow is a good day for you :)

IJustWantMyLifeBack

Thanks for all your comments and advice.. I have been beating myself up about feeling this way.. But I think you are right we I just need to accept it and look on the bright side..

I'm really learning the mind is a powerful thing... and sometimes a confusing thing at that !

I also feel a bit better I have spoken about it as it's hard for me as I'm not normal a person who gets down or sad...

so thank you !