Saw this very beautiful lady in the grocery store

rko74

I work in the produce dept of a grocery store, yesterday i saw this absolutely gorgeous woman walk through.She came up the isle i was working on and i got up enough courage to say hi there how are you.I asked her how the weather was outside *chuckle* i didnt know what else to say at the moment.I would like to try and get her number or let her know i like her.How do i go about it? Any ideas on what i could say etc?

I thought of saying " I hope you dont mind me saying this, but i think your really beautiful". Im not sure if that would be appropriate.

With my SAD it will be harder for me to do this but haha, you only live once eh. :lol:

Scottish_Player

I know how you feel, i have no answer for you and feel the same myself, i work in and out of peoples houses all day and about 6 weeks ago a went into the most amazing womans house and to top it all of she had an amazing Irish accent that i could listen to for hours. I done the reapair she needed doing while talking away to her about music whch we both had in common :D I dont mean what iam about to say but she wasnt like drop dead gorgeous but from the moment she opened the door i knew there was somthin, if you know what i mean, even boefore we both spoke, i went out the house with the biggest smile on my face for hours but at the same time full of regret that i did nothing about it and its away from me now all because i dont know how to get to that other side using the right words.

LeapFrog

I thought of saying " I hope you dont mind me saying this, but i think your really beautiful". Im not sure if that would be appropriate.

Yeah but if you don't really know her and how she'll react, it may be kind of creepy to her lol. Up to you though, mate.

maggie

rko74 said:
I work in the produce dept of a grocery store, yesterday i saw this absolutely gorgeous woman walk through.She came up the isle i was working on and i got up enough courage to say hi there how are you.I asked her how the weather was outside *chuckle* i didnt know what else to say at the moment.I would like to try and get her number or let her know i like her.How do i go about it? Any ideas on what i could say etc?

With my SAD it will be harder for me to do this but haha, you only live once eh. :lol:
rko74..i think you should do it..if you see her again...and i don't think what you would say to her would be inappropriate at all...cause it sounds so polite..and sweet..and you might be able to tell from her reaction..what you could say next... :wink:

maggie

Scottish_Player said:
I know how you feel, i have no answer for you and feel the same myself, i work in and out of peoples houses all day and about 6 weeks ago a went into the most amazing womans house and to top it all of she had an amazing Irish accent that i could listen to for hours. I done the reapair she needed doing while talking away to her about music whch we both had in common :D I dont mean what iam about to say but she wasnt like drop dead gorgeous but from the moment she opened the door i knew there was somthin, if you know what i mean, even boefore we both spoke, i went out the house with the biggest smile on my face for hours but at the same time full of regret that i did nothing about it and its away from me now all because i dont know how to get to that other side using the right words.
hiya Scottish!!..how are you?...i have this crazy idea..tell me what you think..what if you had to go back to her house...to do a "follow-up" to make sure the repair was sufficient?...and working properly..then you could talk to her again...in case she felt the same connection you did? :wink:

scatmantom

no offense but i wouldnt try to crack onto a stranger in there home. it may be very intimidating...or it could be the best place as u can get straight down to action...and irish accents :wink:

PunkyMonkey

Ha that was fun to hear.... I work in a grocery store too, and there are some fun customers. I don't know if I would try anything if I were you though...it might scare her. Does she come in often though? Some customers come in all the time, and those are the most fun. Not in a freaky way...but it is fun to admire people. OK, nevermind, this just makes me think of a lot of funny things that happen at my store. Still, I don't think you should say anything really bold to her, it might freak her out, and she might not want to come back too often. Just talk to her more if she does come in often, and then see what happens.