Scared of girls?

shyboy1

I go all anxious and feel all light headed when 'hot white' girls are walking past me. I generally feel anxious around all girls though, I usually blush when I talk to them and yeah.... :oops:

Hamble

*tiptoes hesitantly up to mirror, peers timidly at reflection. Screams wildly and runs away into the distance waving arms manicaly*

Chilling__Echo

i was thinking about this yesterday, i used to be the same way as shyboy1 and blush etc when i talked to a guy i was attracted to but now i find myself generally more comfortable around guys whether i'm attracted to them or not. (though a big group of either sex still gives me the heeby geebies)

i was sitting on a crowed bus and the seats were filling up, there was an empty one next to me and i found myself getting anxious everytime a girl walked by. i guess i just feel like guys wouldn't pay attention to me whereas girls tend to pay more attention to you, what you're wearing, name brand clothes, etc.

a guy did end up sitting next to me and i was relieved knowing that i could sit in peace unnoticed... as far an i knew :roll:

lifesnotfair

well i am not going to give women the time of day anymore since they do not give me the time of day back..

sugaj

racism

hello there shy boy............. I'm a white person myself but find it rather appalling that u'd use the term "hot white girls"................ (which implies that women of other races are ugly)

I'm all for anti-racism. Cant tolerate racism mate, so please choose your words wisely when posting messages here.

GettingThere

Re: racism

sugaj said:
hello there shy boy............. I'm a white person myself but find it rather appalling that u'd use the term "hot white girls"................ (which implies that women of other races are ugly)

I'm all for anti-racism. Cant tolerate racism mate, so please choose your words wisely when posting messages here.

I think that he meant white hot, you know, extra hot not a colour thing.

shyboy1

Sorry for the misunderstanding... What I mean to say is that I am asian, I find caucasian girls to be very attractive generally, moreso then say girls of other races. Please note the use of quotations.

I don't feel this way around asian girls. I am by no means a racist. I like everyone for who they are not what race they are.

shyboy1

seek said:
shyboy1 said:
I go all anxious and feel all light headed when 'hot white' girls are walking past me. I generally feel anxious around all girls though, I usually blush when I talk to them and yeah.... :oops:

This has nothing to do with SA my friend. everyone feels like this with anyone their attracted to. The SA just makes it wrost. im sure you know it too.

Yeah, I know it isn't directly related but I avoid classes where I'm prone to blush hard or feel anxious because of girls, also meeting up with girls as well.

MadCat

It wouldn't bother me how they look. I know that I see the character more and not the external looks.

Although I haven't gone out I do see them walk past the window and house. It actually irritates me.

When was the last time any of you saw a Hot personality more than a hot girl/guy's looks?