Scariest story/movie/picture you've seen?

Ashiene

Try watching the Japanese horror series "Guinea Pig" very realistic gore and really bizarre scenes, my favorites are "Flowers of Flesh & Blood" and "Mermaid in a Manhole."

How_slow_the_Wind

img-suspiria-_131703879794.png

Suspiria, with its bizarre rainbow coloured cinematography is generally unsettling. Simulates the surealness of a nightmare.

YellowBird

I saw half an episode of sex in the city once...

I needed therapy afterwards. You ever seen one of those guys in a vegetative state...? unresponsive to outside stimulus? It was kind of like that...just not as much fun.

hahaha i hate sex and the city with passion!unfortunately everyone at my college has that sort of mentality..::(:

The Shining!

I never saw the whole movie, but as a child my grandparents let me watch part of it with them for who knows what reason (I was an easily frightened child, jeez), and the scene in the hall where he meets the two girls, and also where the blood spills out of the doors, scared the CRAP out of me.

COME PLAY WITH US DANNY!!! - YouTube

Also, saw part of Stephen King's It as a child, I remember the scene in the shower where he comes up through the drain and I nearly had a heart attack.

I've never had a phobia of clowns but Tim Curry played Pennywise flawlessly, who WOULDN'T be scared?

Pennywise Shower Scene - YouTube

Somehow I remember the scene being scarier, but anything like that *is* much scarier as a child.

Horror movies don't usually scare me which kinda sucks. Although I just saw Chernobyl Diaries and the last fifteen minutes creeped the hell out of me.

AGR

When I was younger I was also really scared of fire in the sky,and generally about aliens too.

FriendlyShadow

I remember when I was little, I was scared from the second and first saw movies. Something about that Puppet's face really disturbed me and the gore.

fishface19

OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Haha. But seriously, I almost died just now. NEVER looking at that again.

eh..sorry! XD I hope I didn't give you a heart attack.

Here's another (suprisingly) creepy web comic: Melo Holic. I couldn't tell from the premise/description.. but anyways, I stayed up all night to read it :D I think I'm addicted to webcomics...

MrJones

Someone talked about a story (real story) on irc the other day. It's the most ****ed up thing I've ever heard about so far. There is a video in the internet, really not something I recommend watching. A while ago they talked about something called "Three guys one hammer" and I was already horrified about it. But this one is even worse. "One lunatic one ice pick". If you want to read something awfully disgusting, go under your own responsability and only if you are +18. If you want to puke (I still feel sick just thinking about it), there is also a video.