Self Conscious

lostwitness

Is anyone else EXTREMELY self conscious, I am afraid to leave messages in fear someone will laugh at my voice, I won't take pictures, and I haaate video cameras - I just feel everything is extremely weird about me.

Danfalc

Banned
Your not weird!!!!

I have exactly the same problems as you mate,so i dont think your wierd at all.Im sure most people on this forum can relate to what ur feeling. :wink:

Scottish_Player

I used to hate cameras but since i got a digital camera my comp is full of pics of me :D and i have become a little more comfortable with pics of me now.But i completley hate camcorders i hate to see my self on the television screen it looks horrible, as Danfalc said your not alone in this :)

I also know confident people who hate having there pics taken :?

maggie

I hate my picture taken! 8O But especially hate video cameras, cause they usually want you to do something clever or funny on camera and I suck at that :roll:

JWH

I find video cameras present a less ugly picture of myself when compared to photos.

JoeRandomUser

Wow, this must be pretty common. I don't like photos either, and I despise video cameras! I link it to poor body image... I used to be fat when I was younger and though I'm not anymore, I still have bad memories about it.

maggie

I just really don't like the feeling that I am expected to "perform" in some entertaining way in front of the stupid video camera. 8O I tend to make a quick exit if I see the camera coming my way 8)

JoeRandomUser

maggie said:
I just really don't like the feeling that I am expected to "perform" in some entertaining way in front of the stupid video camera. 8O I tend to make a quick exit if I see the camera coming my way 8)
Same lol... I avoid them like the plague. I can detect a camera a mile away, and promptly make an exit.

wonderzone

Lack of sleep

I hate taking pics or see myself on webcam etc, I lack sleep and make me look worst. I sleep late when I have nothing to look forward to the next day and I hate work.