Should I get plastic surgery ? Opinions wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane1

Hey everyone,I'm kinda new around,i've decided to make this thread to ask for opinions. =D
I'm 16 year old and I have a receding chin wich makes my nose look big,I've hated and considered myslef ugly because of it,and this obsession has been hunting me since I was 12.
So,can ya guys please rate my face x/10 so I can know how bad it looks,I wanna decide if I should get plastic surgery at 18.

Thanks people.

Here are the pictures.

uhKBM.png

(this one is kinda old,also sorry for the PS )
UYOF3.jpg

BjeBe.jpg

EoYuD.jpg

Last edited:

MrJones

le what? o.0

Sorry, I don't see any reason to have plastic surgery....

I don't rate people but I highly recommend not to do surgery if it's not necessary.

I seriously don't think you need plastic surgery.You look amazing(actually you're so hot.....hehe) If i had to rate i would give you a total 10.

burdeninyourhands

I'm firmly against men getting plastic surgery, it almost always make them look either robotic or feminine. I'm 24 when I was 16 I wanted a blink 182 tattoo. Its a good thing I didn't get it. Ur too young to be obsessed with altering ur looks, little do u know ur imperfection will make u appear younger when u get older due tour small chin. Leave urself alone u look fine. Remember once u go under the knife u can never get ur original face back.

U

userremoved

No you don't need it. Personally im against plastic surgery unless you have some kinda deformity or disfigurment. Some people come out looking worse than they did going in.

Phoenixx

I honestly don't think anyone should get plastic surgery unless it's for a very specific purpose, i.e. injury from an accident, removal of skin because of cancer or cancer risk, etc.

I think you're pretty good looking, really. I'm a girl and I don't have much of a chin either (and I get stupid dimples there for some gay reason), and yes it makes my nose look big too. I really do dislike both areas, but I wouldn't get plastic surgery, even if I had the money. It just isn't natural, and even if I did get it, I don't think I'd be any happier and I think I'd just find more faults with myself.

Dude... you don't need it, your a very handsome guy, i think your just seeing things there are not even there, your nose is average sized and so is your chin, there is nothing wrong with you whatsoever. It's like a lot of girls these days they imagine flaws that are not even there like if there is one hair out of place they think their whole hair is a total mess, it's like OCD, they have to re-do their hair constantly. I think in terms of why you see these things in down to the fact you need to love yourself more, i know everyone has something to be insecure about & and i know in a world where people constantly nosy at you and judge people by their looks it's hard but what really matters is who you will be when you grow old a wrinkly. Were all so vain when were younger because we don't imagine ourselves as old but we will grow old and wrikly and when you can be the most lovely person even when your old, that is when you truely know that whatever flaws you might see in yourself or what people might think about what you look like, it's not really that worth it at all because when your old pretty much non of that matters no more.

Steppen-Wolf

I would need plastic surgery to look as good as you :rolleyes:.

I've always felt plastic surgery should be only for people with deformities or that suffered some sort of accident.

vexatiousmind

NO! :p

My chin does the same thing, I have a 70% overbite which causes it.
Have you had braces? I would go to an orthodontist and see if that is the cause.
I would have never guessed I had that big of an overbite from my smile btw, so you never know.

And in some people it causes a double chin, you don't have that. I would say leave it as is. Surgery is not worth it.

WeirdyMcGee

My little brother is 17 and he's still growing into his face.
Your face will keep changing well into your 20's... so I think you should give yourself some time before seriously thinking about plastic surgery.

At 16, you're still maturing.
Not the best time to get plastic surgery...
And honestly, you're very cute and there's nothing wrong with small/'receding' chins.

TheSanctuarian

If its a cancellation, I [and others it appears] think that you are quite attractive, you don't need plastic surgery, I think it should be reserved for mutton and accident victims. you don't look like either of those :p

Status
Not open for further replies.