Should I get plastic surgery ? Opinions wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apersonalan

Nobody should get plastic surgery. If you don't feel good about your face you can go on a no carb diet which is what puffs up your chin, In the past 20 months I've been tightening my face frequently before I let go again it's all about the carbs it can really tighten up your chin alot and chisel it free of charge. Or you could just forget about everything by playing sports or doing something more productive, not everything revolves around looks just who you want to be and who you want to be with, that's all.

Apersonalan

Judging by your first two pics it's clear to me you have bdd and let me just tell you I see the relationship between bdd and ocd because reassurance doesn't work, it only works for a while and then you'll be uncertain again, even people with bdd that have plastic surgery will only be happy for a brief moment. The are a zillion other things to do that don't revolve around looks I can only think of two, can you think of a third?

Please. Reassurance with bdd doesn't work in the long run you need a different view.

BiWinning

NOOOO! DON'T DO IT! you're beautiful! (okay, yes, in one second retrospectism, that was awkward. But it's only creepy if you make it creepy.)

Insane1

Thanks people! :D I'm fine now,I don't hate my looks no more.
I just gotta work on my self-esteem and anxiety.
@BiWinning-It wasn't awkward at all,thank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.