SHOUTING OUT !!

LA323

do any of guys feel like simply just shouting out to the world that u cant go on anymore and that you need help, and that u want them to understand u, bcuz i get this alot, and it makes me feel hopeless and i feel like crying but i just cant, my tears dont come out, its very strange

Chilling_Echo

sometimes, most of the time i feel like i'm too nice and that i always just end up taking it in the ass. i feel like i always end up fucking it up or someone doesn't appreciate that i'm doing them a favor. so i quit. maybe now i'll feel more like yelling at them

GettingThere

Sometimes its hard to deal with the fact that there is a crisis going on inside of you while the whole world just seems to be carrying on unfazed around you.

yoyodood

I feel like doing this when im either going through a really socially anxious time, or am depressed and feel hopeless. My mood swings fluctuate often, which would allow me to shout out prolly....once every day. :x

Crimefish

Yeah, when people just won't listen. When they're trying to make you do stuff you JUST CAN'T DO.
I was told by a psychiatric nurse that if I didn't go to school, my mother would go to prison. What kind of treatment is that? I can't help it for christ's sake! I'm not doing it out of choice! GAHHHHHH!!!

...but of course, I tend to bottle it up, 'cause I know no one will understand anyway. So when I do start shouting about it, people listen. They give me a break for a while.