Shy Celebrities

Y

It makes me feel much "normal" to know there are people like me and even celebrities. Ill name 2 that i know is shy (as shy to be social phobic i mean), hope you add some you know.

Britney Spears used to be very shy. Everyone she has worked with says that. But she says shes gotten over it in the last few years. She almost had a panic attack when she first met Madonna.

Michelle Williams (the blonde girl who played Jennifer in Dawson's Creek) is said to be very very shy, check this link read how shy she is. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0931329/board/nest/17000719

Do you know any other? But i dont mean just shy , i mean shy like us.

elparanoic

Elfried jelinek, Nobel prize of litarature is a social phobic and she didn't go to receive the prize.

lostwitness

Theres also this very famous oscar winning acctress who has social anxiety disorder - she was on a documentary. i forget her name.

palenikana

Ricky Williams. He gets a lot of heat from the football commentators and players because he acts aloof and nobody understands him. I thought many would look into the disorder after he came out having been diagnosed, but I guess they didn't take that step and they ridicule him all the time.

elparanoic

joer beatiful_soul, pues en la pelicula 9 semanas y media no se la veia muy timida precisamente a la chica jejjej

beautiful_soul

elparanoic said:
joer beatiful_soul, pues en la pelicula 9 semanas y media no se la veia muy timida precisamente a la chica jejjej

jajaja si chico es impresionante que ella sea timida,pero por un tiempo no podia salir de su casa,eso lo dijo ella en una entrevista con Barbara Walters.

ColdAsIce

seek said:
pitkreet said:
Robert De Niro

i love Robert De Niro.. will i don't love him but you get the gist of it. 8)

Actually I find him rather sexy....for an old guy...ha ha..... :oops:

Ha ha has anyone see The Fockers??....how great was he in that!!!?

kattness

drew barrymore at a young age had it, along with depression and drug/alcohol abuse
i think shes out of it now but have no idea how she did it.... maybe it was all the drugs :D

Ads7800

Y said:
pitkreet said:
Robert De Niro

I doubt on this one, where did you hear it from?

And who is Danny Osmond?

The name is actually Donny Osmond and he was a member of the white version of Jackson Fivecalled The Osmonds in the 1970s. In the 80s he had a solo singing career. By the late 90s he was co-hosting 'Donny and Marie', a TV talk show, with his sister Marie. Which was only cancelled a few years back.

Very irrelevant and pointless, I know. But I hope it answers the question.

Hamble

I saw nicole kidman on a british chat show recently and she seemed overwhelmed and nervy. Saw her again being photographed at her premier for her new film and she looked like she couldn't wait to escape.