Sick of people

ErinReives

I hate people when they pay too much attention to me. Even glances from certain people will send me over the edge and I'll become so paranoid and afraid...

misterF

I don't hate everyone i just hate arrogant people with big ego's. Some people seem to enjoy putting ''weaker'' people down just to make themselves feel better.

Spot on. I think the average human being is decent enough, but then there are those that take pleasure in bringing "weaker" people down. I don't understand how these people can take pleasure in doing that.

recluse

Predatorial animals single out the weakest of the animals they are hunting because they are the easiest to catch. This is how these people are with people who can't defend themselves.

Doomed2Die

Yes, but unlike animals they make a choice of acting that way because they are cowards and have forgotten how to stop acting. Unfortunately, this is just how the world teaches people to act.

The rampant negativity and self-hatred on this board astounds me.

Lol, quotable to be sure. SPW has some almost comical strings of ultra-negative posts at times.

NormanBates

I blame physical surroundings.

Everybody is forced to be crowded into buildings all day, while crowded into a city, which is surrounded on all sides by plentiful land (all of which is owned by somebody and you can't step on it or you get your head shot off )

Its like chicken coops. Some chickens get pecked to death because of how intolerable their surroundings are. Thus some go mad.

I blame physical surroundings.

Everybody is forced to be crowded into buildings all day, while crowded into a city, which is surrounded on all sides by plentiful land (all of which is owned by somebody and you can't step on it or you get your head shot off )

Its like chicken coops. Some chickens get pecked to death because of how intolerable their surroundings are. Thus some go mad.

Oh my god, I agree! It's like those cattle feed ranches out in west Texas - miles and miles and miles of empty nothing desert land, and then thousands of cows crammed shoulder to shoulder in a few acres in the blazing 100 degree sun. ****!

I really want to live out in the country and just grow my own food, but it's all too expensive. ****!

NormanBates

You know it was only up until about 1850 that people really abandoned the practices of making their own housewares.

All you need to know is a few secrets

NormanBates

there's a lot of knowledge that the majority of people simply don't take advantage of. That's why we all live in cloistered cities depending on money and government..

There was (and still are) societies that knew about making everything yourself.
from clothing to medicine.
My dad's grandparents made their own medicines at home because they knew about the right kind of things.

Now everybody is ignorant and don't want to learn, and they take to the streets to cause violence and have protests because their way of life is wasteful. It wastes people especially.

missmary

I do not hate people, I just tend to dislike most but not all. This constant dislike has saved me from experiencing all sorts of miseries. Still, I do believe there are some people with a nice spirit, though finding them is a tough thing because not everyone will be as agreeable or understanding as one thinks them to be, especially for someone who has a problem such as social phobia or a physical disability, finding geniality is hard; most people will be assholes.

The only thing I do hate about people is that they always need to single out certain individuals to laugh and taunt at. Society must always have normal, socially-acceptable people walking on the streets, and if one person is different, that is when things will begin to go awry. All my life, I have had people snicker behind my back and label me, a psycho, only because I would rarely communicate, and I did look sort of angry with hair that naturally stood up which made me look as if I had just been electrocuted. They even made a sick joke that one day I would end up shooting people dressed in a black trench coat! Go figure. They judged me quite incorrectly. And that is what pisses me off that people can just sometimes be extremely narrow-minded, cruel and judgmental. Yes, sometimes I do end up hating humanity.