sitting in a toilet stall

MaryA

been there, done it. and it sucks if they take a long time in front of the mirror, etc... and I need to leave. I haven't done it in a long time though, a few yrs. Well I take that back, I did it last week, but did it because I don't like the girl that was out there (it was at work) and wanted to avoid her. Which I know is mean probably. :x

Public restrooms=HELL!!!!!!
They are so uncomfortable. Today I went to a restroom at college and I think I walked in on someone taking a crap. It was embarrassing for us both.

I hate when people stare at me when I'm washing my hands, brushing my hair, reapplying lipstick whatever. I don't like people watching me while I'm fixing myself up or looking in the mirror.
Someone once told me that I have OCD because I don't like to sit on peed-on toilet seats. Or because I won't use a certain stall if I see that a person did not flush the toilet (and there's a big floater in it) or bother to brush their smeared poo off. I just wonder what their hygiene habits are like and I figure that they must not be that great so it grosses me out to sit on the same toilet.

Oh i absolutely can't put on makeup or look in the mirror in front of people - i can put makeup on in front of a few of my guy friends but only very few! I always worry that girls will criticise the way i do it, or that guys will compare the way i do it to other girls..

As for the OCD thing...
Would that qualify for OCD? I'm the very same as you on that one. Even if there's a bin half open or a bit of toilet paper on the ground, ill stay outta there.

I thought this was normal though.

Like, I don't think I have OCD 'cos my rooms embarrassingly messy - you wouldnt believe it, but I'm very bad when it comes to public bathrooms and hygiene. I wont go in there if the restroom smells, usually avoid sitting next to an occupied cubicle, rush out of there before or as soon as someone flushes a toilet, and wont dry my hands until i get outside.

I do this. Once when I was at McDonald's in the restroom I was sitting there waiting for a lady in the stall next to me to leave, and I swear she was sitting there waiting for me to leave, lol. We both sat there for probably about five minutes before she finally left!

Tiercel

Okay, time to put all these silly fears to rest.

Sometimes you just gotta go, whether you're at home, near a public restroom, or four city blocks from the nearest available porcelain throne. And sometimes you decide that you're gonna make it, regardless of the emergency broadcast from your lower bowels, because you don't want to be the type of person who craps on a public street. And because you've never had to deal with an emergency evacuation of such overwhelming certainty.

And just when you thought "losing it" in public was bad enough, you try to act normal as you walk by three young people chatting on a front step. They were talking before you walked up to them, and were dead silent from the moment they saw the back of your pants. But you don't care about them or the various cars passing by on the street, because you're almost safe. Your only concerned about your body not wanting to let you stop what has already begun. And your final concern, upon reaching your destination, is how skillfully you're about to maneuver past your final obstacle: an ascending flight of stairs.

I've quite obviously crapped myself on a city street. Alone, sober, in good health, and in full daylight. And I wasn't upset at all, for some strange reason. But just between you and me, if I didn't laugh about it I probably would have died of shame.

:eek:

AimeeSP

sitting in a toilet stall inside a public restroom waiting for the person at the sinks to leave. To make sure you peer through the door's crack to check,

have you been there?

Lmao! I sure have. I hate it when it's all silent too and people can hear you pee. :eek: If someone is washing there hands i wait for them to press the hand dryer and that's it QUICK QUICK PEEEEEEEEE! :D

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

I don't have to bad of a problem with public toilets. If I'm out and about I can use them just fine.. unless of course there's a crowd of women in the bathroom talking and putting on make up, I just walk out unless i really need to go. Or if the Restroom is dirty and has water everywhere. Do people take buckets of water and splash it everywhere, then throw paper towels on the floors?:confused:
I just use the handicapped stalls because there bigger and they usually have there own sink and are pretty clean. :)