so five more years of sweaty hell?

hinder87

hey everyone, im back. i read this on the esfb channel for hh and it said that there is a university in new york dedicating their time to finding a cure for hh. heres the link. read the first post.

http://esfbchannel.com/forum/index.html

what do u guys think? do u think there will actually be a cure in 5 years? lets hope and pray so. btw, do u guys have a link to what tv show she is talking about? id like to see the vid.

ljwwriter

Well at least they're working on something. But unfortunately I feel that I'm coming closer to joining the ranks of HH suffers with each passing day. Today I've been sweating almost nonstop, and I can't even engage in social situations without my shirt being soaked by the end of it. And it just seems to be getting worse. I keep hoping it's not HH, although my sweaty hands beg to differ. But they've always been this way.

ljwwriter

hinder87 said:
lj, have u had sweaty hands since birth?

I think so. I'm not entirely sure. I just know they got very sweaty as I got older. Now my hands are either ice cold (so much so that people always wonder if somethings wrong) or they're red and sweaty. I hate shaking hands with people because they're so wet sometimes. I can recall a friend of my mine holding my hand and then wiping her own hand on her clothes when she let go. It wasn't a good feeling.

hinder87

yeah i know how u feel. i hate it when other people notice lol. have u tried iontophoresis as a treatment for it? it works for me and a lot of other people.