So, I think the botox might be working….

I pretty much put it through the ultimate stress-test yesterday - not intentionally. I stupidly decided to leave my essay printing till the last minute, assured that my printer would behave itself and not insist on printing everything in lime green! After making this discovery, I basically had to run (exercise!) to the incredibly over-heated library, only to find out I’d lost my library card on the way, and therefore couldn’t print. By this time I was feeling pretty warm and could already feel the sweat breaking out on my forehead and back, though when I checked my underarms, both were bone dry, which felt pretty surreal….

So, I’d say for me, the botox has definitely been successful, not sure how long it’ll work for… and then there is the slight issue of the compensatory sweating, though I think Odaban might be alright for tackling that - at least I’m hoping. Don’t really want replace one problem with another. :S

Anyway, just thought I’d share - it’s always promising to see hear about a treatment actually working on HH.

Oh, and I did manage to hand the essay in - a minute before the deadline. Luckily bumped into a friend. Phew. :D

Emmaa

Yaay, that's good (both the HH thing and the essay.. Haha).

How long have you been doing the treatments for now? Or have you finished?

Yaay, that's good (both the HH thing and the essay.. Haha).

How long have you been doing the treatments for now? Or have you finished?

Thanks!

This is my first treatment, so I didn't know whether it would work or not. I've got another session booked in 4 months, to see if I've improved and to get another dose - not looking forward to the injections, but I guess they're worth it, lol.

Is the Odaban working for you?

DaaaBulls

I use botox on my hands and it works wonders. That combined with Ionto seems to be working well for me.

Emmaa

Thanks!

This is my first treatment, so I didn't know whether it would work or not. I've got another session booked in 4 months, to see if I've improved and to get another dose - not looking forward to the injections, but I guess they're worth it, lol.

Is the Odaban working for you?

Ooh, good luck! And sorry for not replying to your question until now, I feel rude! I haven't checked back here since, LOL.

Hmm, not so good as I hoped unfortunately. It doesn't seem any better than the other things I've tried so far and my only options left are the more 'hardcore' ones like Botox, etc.. I guess I'll have to see whether Odaban improves any time soon.. Haha.

darknight

I want to go back to using odaban I ran out, but it worked pretty well. I sometime thought it might make the sweating worse as I've also heard depending on the heat..

I haven't had botox yet.. isurance denial....will try again.