So its another boring friday night..

Elad

Banned
what do?

lets play something.. maybe iSketch or scrabble ? open to ideas..

second pixtar not related

bored+baby.jpg

lolcatsdotcomz5os10hw153gesfg.jpg

Last edited:

Damaged

Well my highlight of a friday is Friday Night With Jonathan Ross wooohoooo cannot wait.....lol :D

Richey

laughs..

well in my head i wanted to go into the city and visit a few museums or find an indie pub that plays alternative music to see if i enjoyed it more ..but i ended up applying for jobs and before i know it three hours pass and then my parents set up in the lounge room to watch tv all night and i can't think of anything creative to get out of the house, now i feel like going to the supermarket to buy some junk food and a bottle of cola but i can't even do that ...i tend to feel uptight when they are in the lounge where as if i had my own place i could jump around and dance in the lounge and watch films with my feet up and feel comfortable, if i wanted to play guitar i could and if i felt like going out i dont have to justify a reason to leave the house at night sort of thing...now i'll probably read a book and watch tv and then it'll be tommorrow before i know it...

I will be smoking heavily ..possibly getting naked at some point and eating copious amounts of ....stuff ::p:

Elad

Banned
We have so many bored/lonely people on this website, so what I was suggesting was playing a game off site (scrabble/isketch or whatever) because it seems kind of stupid to have so many people bored in one place complaining about being bored when we can do something communityesque to not be bored and meet some people.(strong run on sentence, I know)

Whatcha say?

lunarla

I've been eye-ing the games on Skype and wondering why no one plays them in the chatttt.

Most of my Fridays are mellow, they're not really different than any other day now that I don't go to a school at regular school-times. I went out last night and that's usually enough for me for a while.

Elad

Banned
I've been eye-ing the games on Skype and wondering why no one plays them in the chatttt.

Most of my Fridays are mellow, they're not really different than any other day now that I don't go to a school at regular school-times. I went out last night and that's usually enough for me for a while.

the games on skype kind of suck and are unreliable, super crashy.

Elad

Banned
Maybe I want my arm twisted. lol Seriously, though. If you can hook me up with some alcohol then I'd be forever in your debt. LOL I wish I was even a little sleepy.

lol just supermarket order some wine online.

and garry yeah I'm there hold on!

edit: everyone got pulled into games by random people, my username is Blueliquorice