So When Did You Discover The Internet?

yumms

I first got on the internet in late '96 early '97 when I first got a PC...couldn't sign up to AOL so I signed up to Prodigy internet.

Since then I've been on the internet pretty much everyday since then... :lol:

IceLad

I got connected to the internet three years in 2003, and initially signed up with NTL, then I upgraded to broadband. :)

Don't know how I coped with narrowband now. :?

JS86

I have been on the internet since 1998. I first accessed it at school and got it at home in the same year. When I actually first discovered its existence is unknown to me, but I never had the opportunity to use it prior to that year, nor can I remember whether I knew it existed.

Fighter86

The very first time has got to be some 10 years back when I was 12. I remember we were having computer classes in school, and had to use the internet for some project thing in the class, and I didn't even know how to surf the internet, I near had a panic attack because the WHOLE class was already familiar with the internet. I barely touched the internet for years later till some 4 or 5 years back when I started to discover forums on the net and then I came on the net in full force. In the past, I had real bad typing skills, I was a really slow typer, but now adays, I could type pretty fast without looking much, yah;) At least I managed to masted something all the years I was home ! :rolleyes: