SoCal Meetup?

o darn i went but couldn't find you guys. o well

lol that's alright, if you didn't have enough common sense to communicate or read the information posted, then you probably wouldn't have fit in anyway.

maybe you'll have better luck next time! lol

razzle dazzle rose

o darn i went but couldn't find you guys. o well

Oops, that was a miscommunication issue. There was no way you would have found us by just going! Santa Monica is huge. I only wrote the details of the exact meeting place and time to those who gave me their names and phones numbers. I didn't get those from you. Sorry about that.

Hey great to hear guys :) Hope you enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I was moving (emergency) and didn't have internet access to let you know. On top of that, with no friends, it's hard to use "someone else's'" internet. I though of going to a public library to let you know, but the SA won :p.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed yourselves and learned something from the experience :), and sorry for not being able to let you know that I wasn't going :(

mcpon

to elek, well I probably wouldn't have fit in with you since you are a rude person so I wouldn't have wanted to. to razzledazzle, you didn't tell me to give you those things (phone number, name).

AndyHan

Banned
Hi,guys! Can i join too? Lets offline again! I wanna go out now! Lets change 2012 brighter for our life. Let make more friends and smiles more! Who is in Los Angles want to meet up next week? Email me at [email protected] . Lets have fun guys! :D

Last edited:

razzle dazzle rose

Perhaps a meetup in the future could be possible. This meetup we had in December took a lot of work to organize by the way; and not everyone could make it. It is a social phobia forum after all. It was also planned in advance. Way in advance. Yeah...also, I am no longer living in the area. Good luck though!

Last edited: