social phobia sites sp.tc?

stu84

hi, ive not been around much.. moreso liked to read whats been going on:)

this isnt my site or anything but it looks promising all the same:

http://www.sp.tc

they have some discussion here: sp.tc/forums

good boards but they need some activity!

are there any other sites like this out there? :roll: [/url]

black_mamba

Never heard of that place, looks kinda busy and scary; whats it like??

EDIT: I just registered and had a look around; I feel nasty in there!

Boundless

Since joining this site,i have stopped looking for others as the support here is great and every 1 is so nice :D

redlady

No need to hide deary come back out - in my dictionary it can mean overly smart - self assertive, this / these are the meanings that i was attributing to you my poetic friend. So i was saying that you are wonderfully smart and self assertive which is indeed a good thing. :D Rude indeed! I should'nt use slang type words - is it slang? but then again what was that shnizzle ma nizzle thang.

redlady

Weird? Yes but in a good way - what can't be good about feeling extraordinarily odd or strange? I love all those things - extraordinary, odd and strange. They are special - therefore i make you feel special - i know weak argument. :lol:

sensitive

i am also a member at SOCIALANXIETYSUPPORT (SAS) u know? i had just a post there! then few days ago, i registered at SA-UK but never posted! i feel i am belong to here, this is secret spot 8) . we have a great time here, haven't we?

Danfalc

Banned
thoughtless said:
Nah, I prefer this one to others. It's cozy and everyone's friendly/supportive :wink:

Good for you man.. all i was doing was suggesting a site because he was asking if anyone knew of other sites, the guy obviously knows about this one if hes posted on it.