Something I think might help

Soulspectre

Hi everyone, I'm new to this webisite but let me tell you I think it's the greatest thing to have a website like this to help and support people like me going through this in day to day life. It seem that that aren't many people who can understand what it's like to live like this and how it goes ignored, this site is a godsend. On to what I really want to talk about though. After reading a book called "The power of belief" by Ray Dodd I've realized a few things. All of us do things guided by our subconcious, thats why we live this way. No one gets up in the morning and says "Today I'm going to have SA HOOORRAAAYY!!! Its guided by our subconcious programming, we don't make concious decisions to have SA, we just do because its what comes natural to us. But what if you could change that subconcious programming and mold your life the way you want to live it? I can't speak for everyone but what has really helped me, I believe, is Self-awareness. If you become Conscious of the way you are thinking and become more detached from those thought patterns you can start making changes. Make it a habit to always check up on yourself and think about the way you are thinking and you'll find out things about yourself that you never knew before. When you feel anxiety and depression for instance you don't think about why you have anxiety or why you feel it. You're engrossed in the emotion, once you say "Hey look at that i'm feeling pretty down today" It comes into the forefront of your concious mind and makes it easier to deal with. So next time you have any of these feeling or negative thoughts, simply become aware of them and take note what is happening in your mind. I hope this has been of some help for those reading this. :)