Soundtrack for Socialphobia

despise

i dont think any of the music i listen to would really help SA. but i have trouble finding ways to release anger and other emotions, so i listen to stuff like korn, mudvayne, disturbed, adema, finger eleven, slipknot, ect... and it helps me! :D so0o...yep. my favourite song at the moment though is Alive by Shihad

LazerCarp

trust me u find the right rap it sums up exactly how you are feeling, its just 90% of rap that gets on the radio and people here about is wank. Check out stuff by people like Goretex, early Eminem, Doc Brown, etc.- some of them tunes sum up my exact views on certain things.

And yeah that Blockhead songs amazing, dark as fuck!

Fredscars

ahh..rap annoys me. i odnt listen to heavy stuff..im more into the electronicy..rock stuff..like the killers, the bravery, kaiser chiefs, caeser..stuff like that. i used to be into emo and wahtever..i still like it..but i like happier music now.

Horatio

despise said:
i dont think any of the music i listen to would really help SA. but i have trouble finding ways to release anger and other emotions, so i listen to stuff like korn, mudvayne, disturbed, adema, finger eleven, slipknot, ect... and it helps me! :D so0o...yep. my favourite song at the moment though is Alive by Shihad

Shihad is great! Only live concert Ive ever been to was Shihad in the year 2000.

sickofshadowz

I have a perfect song for the Soundtrack, ive been listening to these guys since 96' and they never get old to me.

The band is called Floater and the song is called Isolation..

Isolation, growing in my brain again.
Isolation, growing in my brain again.
Don't know why.
Don't know when it started,
but isolation is growing in my brain.
Desperation, swelling in your brain again.
Desperation, swelling in your brain again.
Don't know why.
Your'e not sure when it started,
but desperation is swellin in your brain.
Again.

all there songs would work, here is another favorite.
Weary
Watch me turn the stones
That evil comes out
Why would I set it fee?
It always comes back to me
That evil is the only thing that always comes back to me
Sun, sky, stones
Black river water washes over me
It always touches me
River water is the only thing that ever touches me
If you weary of the pain, the pain will weary of you too
If you weary of the days the days will weary of you too
But if you weary of me, I will weary of you too
I've see the face of God
He hates me with disinterest
Just like all the rest
That hateful face of God is just like all the rest
That evil face of God hates me like the rest

here is a link too some of their lyrics :lol: http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/floater/

dan246

I like a lot of these songs you guys are posting. Madworld would be one of my top choices. I like everything by radiohead too. I especially like "Nice Dream" and "Just". "Lamont's Lament" by Catch-22 is my drinking alone song. Less Than Jake's "The Science of Selling Yourself Short" is a great song. I recommend you listen to this song. At least look up the lyrics. "Guyute" by Phish and "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley are my "happy" songs. I could list a thousand songs. I'll refrain even though I feel like I'm leaving soooooo much out. Great thread by the way!

despise

Shihad is great! Only live concert Ive ever been to was Shihad in the year 2000.
aww..i wish i went. concerts ive been to are: the live and local, the offspring, the living end and green day.
i dont think ill ever be allowed to go to any concerts from my favourite bands though. my mums scared of them! :lol:
maybe my brother could take me... :p he took me to the offspring and green day ones...

Horatio

I havent been to any other concert since, mainly due to lack of friends and stupid socialphobia, but nothing will stop me going to U2 when they come down to this part of the world on their current tour, even if I have to fly to Aussie to see them I will do it!!!!

despise

:) good on you!
the green day concert was both the worst day of my life and really good... :?
anyway...i was by myself in a very large mosh pit. i was supposed to meet up with my friends but they did'nt look for me...it was my fault though. so i was really scared...all these massive people around me who smelt bad. i just focused on green day, not the people around me. and i was determined not to get all weak and get pulled out of the pit by security. though i think i did almost faint a couple of times from dehydration. but it was worth it.. i made a friend...well...a one night friend. at the end of the concert we just walked away from each other... :( oh well.

Horatio

well at least you had the guts to go there and stay there! Similar thing happened to me at the Shihad concert, was supposed to meet up with a friend who never showed up. Shihad were cool though!

track number: whatever we were up to Evermore - It's too Late

been listening to it heaps recently and reccomend it for the soundtrack to socialphobia :p it suits me well AND is a Kiwi band :D

maggie

Hey Horatio, another song for the soundtrack: " nothing to lose", by Billy Talent. If only I had the balls to scream like lead singer does in this band. :wink: This song sums it up for me, but you have to listen to it LOUD!!!!

dazz

2pac feat Notorious B.I.G - Runnin'

CHORUS:

Why am I fighting to live
If I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see
When there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give
When no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live
If I'm just living to die?

:roll:

despise

those are nice lyrics. alot or rnb, rap, whatever would have some good lyrics...but i just cant bring myself to listen to that sort of music. it just really annoys me and frustrates me. i dont understand what they're saying alot of the time and to me it sounds like a bunch or repeats. :lol: but thats just my opinion. im not trying to offend anyone about their taste in music, so please nobody take this the wrong way.

Nice2MeetU

I think alot of the stuff by Simple Plan, like "Welcome to My Life", Fool's Garden's "Lemon Tree", and Toad the Wet Sprocket's "Something's Always Wrong":

Another day I call and never speak
And you would say nothing's changed at all
And I can't feel much hope for anything
If I won't be there to catch you if u fall

Again
It seems we meet
In the spaces
In between
We always say
It won't take long
But something's always wrong

Another game of putting things aside
As if we'll come back to them sometime
A brace of hope
A pride of innocence
And you would say something has gone wrong

Again
It seems we meet
In the spaces
In between
We always say
It won't take long
But something's always wrong

Something's Always Wrong
Something's Always Wrong

Chilling__Echo

hmmmm i am an incubus FREAK. for about seven years now. i'd have to go with fredscarecrow's "drive" and i'll throw in (haha) "agoraphobia". imagine that. anyway, i also listen to maroon five, mewithoutYou, the used, my chemical romance, a perfect circle, system of a down, and too much other good stuff. stuff with meaning and soul

Meatwad

Beach Boys - In My Room
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

InMyTree

Pearl Jam - I Got Shit

My lips are shaking my nails are bit off.
Been a month since I've heard myself talk.
All the advantage this life's got on me.
Picture a cup in the middle of the sea.

And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show.

Oh, I walked the line when you held me in that night.
I walked the line when you held my hand that night.

On empty shell seem so easy to crack.
Got all these questions. Don't know who I could even ask.
So I'll just lie alone and wait for the dream where I'm not ugly and your looking at me.

And I stay in bed. Oh, in a little while I'll see you.
If just once I could feel love, oh, stare back at me. Yeah.

But I walked the line when you held me in that night.
Oh, I walked the line when you held my hand that night.
Oh, I walked the line when you held me close that night.
I paid the price. Never held you in real life.
My lips are shaking...