strange

SocialButterSlip

I had to talk in front of class today, and it went real bad. Shaking, sweating, I actually made the class laugh unintentionally lol. Then it was the turn of a girl I really like, but the funny thing she did a, look im more social than you thing, she was really good expressing herself and making jokes while doing her presentation, and she would glance at me during moments. Why would you try to show off your socialness to the extreme just to get someone to notice you I personally found it funny. I got to talk to her the next time I got class with her.

SocialButterSlip

IcarusUnderWater said:
hey! atleast you did it. I also got the shakes doing a presentaiton infront of 250 people... i was swaying from side to side and i felt ridiculous... but nobody even remembers it now so it's all good. Seems interesting that the chick you like was making eye contact. Maybe you make her feel secure?
WOW 250 people man!! WTF! I would cry. UR the man lol. I wish lol about the secure prt :)

Danyo

I failed school partially because I wasn't able to do presentations. I got the choise at some point to either do the presentation or fail the final exam.

I took the second option. :(

Danyo

I have no options left. You might have read my topic I made, and at the moment there is nothing in my life that has anything to do with education/career/work.

Dropping out of school was probably the worst decision I've ever made. But I think if I had the choise again, I would do just the same just because I can't.

Ow, I might add that before I came into my teen years, I always had the best grades from the class. It just went downhill when I started high school.