Stuck on my own!

LilMissTragic

Hey everyone,
I have a big, big problem and am worrying madly. My mother has just gone into hospital and my fiance works and i now have the dilema of having to go out to the shops alone. I usually go with my mum but of course, she isnt here. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do my shopping, pay the bills etc without having an almighty panic attack?????
Please, Please someone have some good advice!! :(

lonelycody

Hello, I'm not too sure what to say to you but I also hate crowded places. Have you got a friend or someone who can come along with you. One thing I do is go out verry early in the morning like right at opening time and do what I have to do before everyone else gets there. What time does your fiance finish work as maybe the grocery shopping can be down later depends on what time the grocery store closes as I get spoilt where I live as it is open 24/7 and I can go at any time I want.

LilMissTragic

Sadly I have no friends and my fiance works late so by the time he gets home the shops are closed. Its a good idea about going early but I also fear having to talk to the shopkeeper. Geez I feel like a right prat. Its a bit sad when I cant even do something as normal as shopping aint it?.
Oh well, its going to have to be done, I will just do as you said and go real early. Wish me luck :)

Anonymous

Here it is

Yes.

Do yours shopping, pay the bills, and deal with your panic attacks. God, that was all the advice to be offered, wasn't it? Idiot.

Love,

Two Words

LilMissTragic

Two words, are you sure you have SP because so far youve been as much help as a dead kipper. If you truly had SP then youd know how it felt and wouldnt judge so harshly. You think we want to be like this?..if it was so easy to stop the panic and the fear then there would be no Sp, no forum abot it and in a good way, no you!

crashmodem

i know exactly how you feel. But in a different perspective. Basically i have had to move out to a strange town, start work in a strange location, had no friends or family near by. Its been two years, and i still really have no connections, or friends or anything like that