stupid driving obsession

frogger

I have been dealing with a recent pointless obsession while driving my car. I get thoughts of ramming the person in front of me for the reason that I might have sexual thoughts towards them, and supposedly it would be a form of "acting" on them. Atleast this is pretty pointless I can see, but it is disturbing I am letting my obsession roll over into driving my car. LOL, whats the worst I could do? Get a fender bender and pay for repairs? lol so pointless, but still disturbing.

Noca

Banned
I have urges to install a huge ramming bumper on my car and to drive full speed into people who try to cut me off making left turns.

Dudley

I haven't heard of this one before. When I'm driving it's usually a fear that I'm going to hit a parked car or swerve off of the road for no reason or something.

Harleyq

I LOLed when I read your post. Don't worry, I wasn't laughing at you, I just thought the scenario of sexually-aggressive-car-ramming was pretty awesome and I would love to see it on a show like Family Guy or Drawn Together. I think as long as you don't act out on it, you'll be fine.

IDK94657

I have urges to install a huge ramming bumper on my car and to drive full speed into people who try to cut me off making left turns.

I've always thought of at least installing that huge bumper to protect the car but not to hurt people. :D

As for the obsession, as long as it doesn't take your mind off the road it will be fine. It's just another part of having OCD, which may make you think your crazy but it's just the OCD talking. However, make sure to distance yourself from the person in front of you to avoid any possible lapses in concentration so that way you can prevent any accidents.