Stupid Facebook

Havocan

I've got a lot of "friends" there who mainly are former classmates or coworkers. Maybe 2-3 of them are friends, the rest are there just because they've sent me requests, not the other way around. All in all I feel very shallow when I look at the mini-feed and see all the things people there do which I'm not part of. It feels like pure forgery, so I'd just as well delete them, but I'm too lazy to do that.

Btw, Emma, you can be my friend, just send me a PM^^.

sadday

I've got a facebook account and I've got a lot of so called "friends." I use the term loosely because half of the people that added me I don't even know. Some I went to high school with although they never even spoke to me in school. Some are from college and some from vet school. People like to think they are cool by having 300 friends.

I only have the account so I can look at everyone's photo albums and see what they are doing with their lives. It gets really depressing because I'll see an album from someone's big birthday party and I'm like why the heck wasn't I invited to the party? I keep telling myself I should just delete my account but I haven't.